I think the "Mediator" is changing....

by cha ching 27 Replies latest watchtower beliefs

• cha ching
    cha ching

haha! Ding!!!

Ding as in"You hit the nail on the head!!! "

Brought a smile to our face this a.m.

OldHippie, Blondie.... "oh, those were the days my friend, thank God they did finally end"

• cha ching
    cha ching

Designs: "Why worry abouth whether you have a mediator or not?"

It helps to know one's enemies... as in how they mess with your mind, and then not allow them in.... not ever again!

• designs
    designs

All christian denominations mess with the public's mind, its a matter of degrees and whims. Saying you need a mediator in the first place ought to raise so many red flags but we all bought into one of several interpretations.

• zophar
    zophar

According to Merriam Webster App: "Intermediate - Acting as a mediator <an intermediary agent>

Excellent observation.

• sarahsmile
    sarahsmile

Old Hippie,"They according to the WT very much ARE under Jesus' sacrifice and God's grace, and their past sins have been paid for thru the penalty of their death. But they are not yet perfect in the sence Adam and Eve originally were, and it is not until the end of the 1,000 year Kingdom that they will reach human perfection, after they have benefitted fully from Jesus' sacrifice and God's grace thruout the Kingdom and not rebelled. They are raised with penalty paid but not sin-free as to possible future sins."

They? I was referring to resurrected ones and you?

Hopefully you can see how confusing WT doctrines were in your personal life.

Geemaneeez Blondie what a bunch of work you did with WT quotes. What do you personally believe?

• KiddingMe
    KiddingMe

Marked

• blondie
    blondie

Just reporting, not supporting.............keep that in mind for any quotes I give.

• sarahsmile
    sarahsmile

Understand. :-)

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit