What was the most rebellious thing you did while you were a devout jw?

by DuvanMuvan 54 Replies latest jw friends

• DuvanMuvan
    DuvanMuvan

I was just thinking about how humans being imperfect and Satan's influence was the root of everything bad that anyone has ever done. Well I know that apparently everyone is vulnerable which got me thinking about what "bad" things people have done while they were a jw

I'll start it off. One time, I dropped a whole roll of toilet paper into a toilet. Yeah ik I'm a badass

• quellycatface
    quellycatface

Drank like a fish. A lot.

• Amelia Ashton
    Amelia Ashton

Went to gay bars

• snare&racket
    snare&racket

I left

• NVR2L8
    NVR2L8

In high school I set of a fire alarm to get out of a class. I used to play hockey against police officers and they were dirty players so I lined one up who was looking down at the puck and I knocked him out with a vicious body check.

• KateWild
    KateWild

reporting my ex who is a JW to the police for domestic violence, and shouting back at the CO when he told me I was wrong to report it. Kate xx

• nancy drew
    nancy drew

i told someone that i didn't think that the governing body was the channel to god and they promptly went to the elders and told them I needed help.

• cultBgone
    cultBgone

Well, my pio kid cusses a lot...flares up with anger a lot...wish I could get her out...a lot.

• DuvanMuvan
    DuvanMuvan

My friends used to play COD a lot and go to house parties and get drunk with other jw kids

• MaximusGman
    MaximusGman

Good morning,

For sure. Since Adam and Eve downfall, sin entered the world and entire universe with its inhabitans got corrupted.

Sin separated us from Jehovah. For wages of SIN is death.

How can mortal sinful man approach Pure and Holy God. Who can be a sicrifice for us? Who is good enough?

Only God Almighty!!! Only He can take our sins away. So He sends His only begotten Son - Jesus Christ to be sin for us.

God became flesh in order to fulfill everything we mortals would never do. Jesus had no sin, lived perfect life an died in our place on the cross, bearing our sins, being punished for us by the Father. But behold Jesus rosed from the grave, validating his Divine nature and Authority.

He provided the way for us to be saved. Only through Jesus Christ, we can be saved, there is no other ways. For Son and the Father are ONE. And no one can come to the Father, but through Son!!!

Repent and put your trust in Jesus Christ!!!

Thank you!!

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit