Shout out to an old friend. Take care, old friend.

by Stand for Pure Worship 15 Replies latest jw friends

• snowbird
    snowbird

ROFL!!!

Hey, Miz, come on down to Bama and let me fry you up a couple of cluck-clucks.

Sylvia

• snowbird
    snowbird

ROFL!!!

Hey, Miz, come on down to Bama and let me fry you up a couple of cluck-clucks.

Sylvia

• KateWild
    KateWild

cuckoo,

Thanks for that info. But what a freaky site, what the heck are they doing???? They are obviously all JW apologists but why are they on a forum if they know the GB are against all non official website. They are all freaks and hypocrites on JWTalk. What a wierd website, I am amazed! Kate xx

• Dismissing servant
    Dismissing servant

KAte, even JW apologists are human beings and want to communcate. They are not always loyal to the GB!

That's why it's effective being riendly and nice towards JW's at this board; it breaks their cognitive dissonance and the prjudice against "apostates".

• KateWild
    KateWild

DS,

I fully understand that we should be friendly to any who visit this site. I want to help just as much as I have been helped. But JWtalk website is hypocritical as I am sure you cannot register if you are DF'd. If they want to communicate why don't they just do it at the KH in their circuits and districts?

But it's interesting that you should say they are not always loyal to the GB, I suppose I don't really know enough about the site to fully comment, my first impression of the Guy Pierce thread was a negative one, it gave me the creeps that's all.

Kate xx

• EndofMysteries
    EndofMysteries

It's already been revealed that SFPW is a troll. He's not a real JW apologist.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit