The Protect the Children Sham

by HildaBingen 123 Replies latest watchtower child-abuse

• SixofNine
    SixofNine
    the wt did not get oral and anal sex wrong. they just missaprehended some things. They got it right now.

Liar. They never corrected, and they never apologized to humanity or God.

• dungbeetle
    dungbeetle

Athanasius...wow!!!

BEFORE YOU TRY AND REMOVE THE STICK FROM MY ARSE, REMOVE THE TELEPHONE POLE FROM YOUR OWN ARSE.

• herbert
    herbert
    What you overlook is that Ptolemy's theory was never proved false. Let us say that a theory is falsifiable. It does not follow that anyone has ever proved any theory to be false just because theory may be falsifiable. Neither has Ptolemy's theory been proved false.

You really are a nutcase. Of course Ptolemy's theory has been proven false. Add elementary astronomy to the list of courses you need to take. By elementary I'd suggest starting at the point where my 6 year old nephew is at. Actually, I retract, he knows much more about epicycles and their shortcomings then you will ever know.

: the wt did not get oral and anal sex wrong. they just missaprehended some things. They got it right now.

In plain English they got it wrong. Using long words doesn't change a thing. Clearly they had to make anal sex acceptable to accomodate their elders and fellow GB members who liked little boys a bit too much.

What is it Hilda, you say "misapprehended" to everything. Is it the only word you know? It certainly sounds better than lying but in the context in which you use it it means the same thing.

Herbert

• jerome
    jerome

I see were still at it.
    I wonder how many pages this thread will last?

jerome

The Bible is a two edged sword wield it for evil and there may be hell to pay.

• Will Power
    Will Power
    Prophet has more than one meaning like Mr F said. The wt are prophet in one sense (like the pope say) and not prophets in the foretelling sense. Got it?

I LOVE THESE GUYS!!
    Build yourself up to be the best thing since sliced bread in every way. Call yourselves prophets, foot-step soldiers, ambassadors substituting for Christ, God's channel, we are the champions!!!
    Then oh oh, prophesies start going bad, doctrines are getting all screwed up, too many new people in the writing dept., , they start to get called on some of it.

WELL NOT TO WORRY, we'll just change the meanings of all these words!!!
    Prophet: teacher.
    Abaddon: Jesus Christ
    Satan: King of the world

PROTECT THE CHILDREN ALL RIGHT.
    We are all children of God. Even adults need protecting. But if they've already got you, not much can be done.
    THE PUBLIC NEEDS TO BE WARNED.

• mystikool
    mystikool

Herbert:

There are different philosophies of science. You only think Ptolemy was proved wrong. Assertions do not prove a thing. Your philosophy of science may differ from mine. Each to his own. You cannot prove yours. I can not prove mine.

:In plain English they got it wrong. Using long words doesn't change a thing. Clearly they had to make anal sex acceptable to accomodate their elders and fellow GB members who liked little boys a bit too much.:

Anal sex is unacceptable among Yahweh's people. You do not know what you talkin bout.

:What is it Hilda, you say "misapprehended" to everything. Is it the only word you know? It certainly sounds better than lying but in the context in which you use it it means the same thing.:

No it do not. They misunderstood some things. They did not lie doh.

• jerome
    jerome

What is the sense of arguing with someone that cannot understand where your coming from?

It urks me everytime I gotta read the igorance that one of these JW apologists says.

If someone has intelegence but refrains from using it i label that stupidity. And theres alot os stupidity going on here.

Do you know how much time it takes to take one of these people sit them down give them a tranqulizer shot to keep them from getting angry then tell them that their in a cult?

Its just a waste of time when youre dealing with that formidable combination of aggorance and stupidity.

Its just a waste of time.

jerome

The Bible is a two edged sword wield it for evil and there may be hell to pay.

• Dutchie
    Dutchie

People, you're beating a dead horse!

• herbert
    herbert

: Anal sex is unacceptable among Yahweh's people. You do not know what you talkin bout.

No, what is wrong, according to the GB, it its latest ruling, is promoting or advocating it in the congregation. If one practices such things secretly, between consenting marriage partners, then there is no official requirement that these ones own up to the elders, as there is with adultery etc. Of course this actually means nothing since anyone who went around persistently describing their sexual exploits in the congregation would ultimately be DF'ed.

Once again, as with blood, child abuse, and on and on, the WTS speaks out of both sides of its mouth.

herbert

• Kenneson
    Kenneson

Hilda alias Mystikool. Is that a subterfuge or am I misapprehending?

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit