LETTERS TO BOE/DON"T WATCH DATELINE?

by ARoarer 33 Replies latest jw friends

• SixofNine
    SixofNine
    It amazes me what Satan is doing here. He is manipulating apostate minds and actions to stop the preaching work.

LOL. I guess that rank and file JW's are working on Satan's side then? Even as I type this, somewhere on this planet, a JW is having car trouble and heaving a big sigh, saying "I sure hope Jehovah puts an end to this wicked system soon, I'm not sure how much more I can take!" *big heavy sigh* *commiseration from other witnesses within earshot*

Statements like that (which social scientist say occurs every 1.75 minutes on average, around the globe), coupled with their employment of the singularly most ineficient way possible of spreading their messege, are strong evidence that witnesses are in collusion with the ole red devil hisownbadself.

• hawkaw
    hawkaw

Schibolet

Newsflash - I am not an apostate, never been a JW or even gone near one of those Halls.

But I do know how to change the direction of a Corporation - including those who decide to call themselves "God's Chosen Organization".

Changing a corp. will allow for the victims to get help and let them know they can get help. Never mind financial compensation they need for their treatment and therapy.

One final point - someone said they can be protected by a bankruptcy action. Keep in mind that if you delcare that you are bankrupt - the Judge makes the call on who gets the assets - that means the victims will have a shot at getting the printing presses, halls, lands and any other asset that the WTS used to own. Something the WTS does not want to occur.

hawk

hawk

• biblexaminer
    biblexaminer

I wonder what field service (aka doorbanggin) will be like ...

THE DAY AFTER

• blondie
    blondie

JWs are not that obedient when it comes to TV, movies, video games, etc. They just tape it and put it in a locked cabinet. I hear that some elders routinely check (secretly of course) what people have for videos. I know some that just keep them locked up and watch the disappointed faces of the elders.

Every time a CO or DO announces from the platform that some movie is bad (such as ET or Star Trek or Scream 2), everyone can hardly wait to see it. The VCR and cable has allowed many JWs to watch whatever they want without worrying about the elders knowing. Of course the elders are the worst offenders.

So if there is an announcement (which I highly doubt), it will only make more people want to see it.

(BTW, who says JWs don't watch R-rated movies? They just don't advertise it. The first R-rated movie I saw was at an elder's house. His explanation: We fast forward through the bad parts. Ha!)

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit