Hell or no hell

by never a jw 41 Replies latest watchtower beliefs

• myelaine
    myelaine

when you state: " But Babylon is not a person or a group of persons that individually or collectively experience personal pain and anguish. Rather Babylon represents a vast social, economic and religious system." ....certainly we can draw striking similarities can't we?

really...I've compared apples to apples...point being, where and how do you draw the line between actual and symbolic when confronted with these two "apples"?

• redvip2000
    redvip2000

And though hell is real in my opinion, I believe it's remedial and that it ends. People who have had "near death" experiences often report hell as being a repeated reliving of their lives.

Yes this would make sense if it wasn't complete nonsense. I'm sure they got a "preview pass" from Satan himself to take a peek at hell because they are close to dying., riighht! And in the few seconds they are close to death they are able to know that Hell is a repeated reliving of their lives.

And i thought my brother in law was delusional for believing in chemtrails!!

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit