Hyghlandyr's Announcement

by Hyghlandyr 56 Replies latest jw friends

• Hyghlandyr
    Hyghlandyr

I have finally gotten around to giving a cursory synopsis of my story, life before and after being one of Jehovahs Witnesses.

It contains the "F" word. I have thus placed it into the Adult and Disagreements Forum.

I have also placed it there since there are people who do not like my philosophies or what I write. This way you cannot stumble upon it here.

This link thus is for people who want to read my story. I am forewarning you that some of you will not like it. If you are one of those who doesnt like my posts, or foul language, or anything else I have ever said in person, in text, in chat, I suggest you not go.

You have been warned.

The rest feel free to read it if you wish.....

http://www.jehovahs-witness.com/forum/thread.asp?id=27551&site=3

Joseph James Frantz (My Birth Name) A former member of Jehovah's Witnesses. Congregations: North Olmestead and Wooster Ohio. If you know me feel free to contact me.
  • SYN
    SYN

Well, I thought it was cool! (Well, the story itself wasn't cool, obviously, but the presentation & stuff, I mean.) You're an excellent writer, Hyghlandyr...

"If men were like their personal ads, they wouldn't need personal ads."

• BeautifulGarbage
    BeautifulGarbage

Considering the nature of your experiences, it is my opinion your use of the "F" word Hyghly appropriate.

Andee

• Grunt
    Grunt

Hyghlandyr
    Your story makes my soul ache. As a parent of two children I can't the way you and your sisters were treated, heck as a human being I can't stand it. I am so sorry for all that you and your sisters had to go through. Even your mother had her own peculiar brand of hell to live through. I hope that you can find some peace and harmony in the rest of your life. When I get a chance to talk to kids, which I do on occasion, I always tell them not to consider having children unless they are prepared to put them first for at least eighteen or nineteen years. Many of them have stories that are similar to yours, as hard as that may be for you to believe. Rape, abandonment, sorrow and confusion. I only hope they wind up on a religious discussion board being careful to put their story in a spot that wouldn't offend others. Thank you for your consideration of others, thank you for telling your story. I wish you
    all the stability and happiness you were denied.

• Imbue
    Imbue

Now I know why your friends with Skally...figures...

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    "The only good elite are dead elite!!"-Naeblis
    (Ok! He borrowed it)

• VeniceIT
    VeniceIT

Imbue did you read his story????

just wondering, if not I think you should. It will deffinatly give you a diff perspective of Hy.

Ven

• Imbue
    Imbue

Ven:

Yes, I did read it and no it doesn't give me a different perspective of Hygh. It only confirmed my assessment of his behavior. His story merely confirmed what I thought about his origins.

Believe me Ven... his story is a fairy tale compared to some I've heard before. Ask me where I work sometime.

My comment above isn't negative. It's just an observation that I would share details about privately.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    "The only good elite are dead elite!!"-Naeblis
    (Ok! He borrowed it)

• Leander
    Leander

Hygh that is an incredible story, you've been thru a lot and still managed to retain your sanity. (your are sane right? JK) Thanks for sharing

• plmkrzy
    plmkrzy

Hey Hygh. I read your story and comented on that thread also.
    your story is in a lot of ways like many others in regards to the tons of crap we manage to live through. I hope by talking about it and having people to share it with who understand and care brings some comfort. Can't please everyone all the time but you can damn sure try to do what ever you need to do in order to find some balance in your own life.

((((((hugs)))))

http://ourworld.cs.com/pwmkwzy/home.html

• Sirona
    Sirona

Imbue, I dont really know you, but if you think that Hyghs story is a "fairy tale" you are either unbelievably callous or a complete psychopath.

You may have seen or heard of worse things but that doesn't justify minimising someone elses pain.

Sirona

** http://www.religioustolerance.org **

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit