Please post ALL Links to papers carrying the story

by Venice 27 Replies latest jw friends

• ChiChiMama
    ChiChiMama

Thanks Ven for doing this and to others for supporting this thread.
    I was looking for something like this.

ChiChi

• sf
    sf

Concerning FOX CABLE NEWS IN NEW YORK:

THEY ARE WELL AWARE OF THIS STORY.

sKally

• TweetieBird
    TweetieBird

Add these two to your list.

The Orlando Sentinel

The Daytona Beach News Journal

• worldly girl
    worldly girl

Hello to all!! My story made the front page of the Tennessean today!! You may check it out by clicking on the link below!! I am the annoynomous woman.....I'm gonna make them dig deep to find me.....they might not like what they find when they do!!

www.Tennessean.com

Happy Reading,
    WG

• hawkaw
    hawkaw

Welcome worldly girl.

I have already read the article ....

- http://www.tennessean.com/local/archives/02/05/17601862.shtml?Element_ID=17601862

.... and Emailed Barb Anderson. Thank you kindly for coming forward. I know it must have took a lot of courage for you to do what you did and again I can't thank you enough for sharing your story.

hawk

• Lady Lee
    Lady Lee

Baltimore Silentlambs speak up!

link: http://www.sunspot.net/news/local/bal-jehovahs21.story?coll=bal%2Dhome%2Dheadlines
    Women accuse another church of past abuse
    Former Jehovah’s Witness leader to be tried on sex offenses, attempted rape; Congregation is in Chase; 3 accusers, now 29 to 31, claim incidents occurred between 1974 and 1984
    ----------
    By Dennis O'Brien
    Sun Staff
    Originally published May 20, 2002, 9:40 PM EDT

A not-so-silent lamb

Aspire to inspire before you expire

• sadiejive
  • waiting
    waiting

Welcome to our world, Worldly Girl. It's pretty good to be free.

AS A SIDE ISSUE:

I asked Simon for a permanent place to put e-mail addresses to editors of newspapers, etc. That way it would be much faster for us to use same or similar letters - and get them out fast.

If anyone would be willing to share these addresses - or a click to a thread which has them.......if you pass them along once again - I'll use them - and pass on my addresses also. The more the merrier.

A PREMANENT SITE would be the most useful.

Also, on this same proposed site could be copies of letters we already sent as a ready cut/paste for others to compile their (or my) letters. Making it quicker, easier, and more efficient to write to 100 people in an hour instead of 10.

Whatcha think?

waiting

ps: I asked Simon nicely yesterday.......perhaps if a LOT of us asked him, he might listen? Btw, if this already exists - please tell me where? Duh.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit