PANDELO's ARE INTERNATIONAL NEWS!!!!!!!!

by deddaisy 11 Replies latest jw friends

• Frenchy
    Frenchy

Dear Barb,

It is difficult if not outright impossible for ‘worldly people’ to understand how things are in the congregation. A witness reading this, however, can understand exactly what happened. I love your use of the term ‘elderette’. I thought my wife had coined the phrase but I see that others have done the same! LOL. Bless your heart, I know that you have been through a lot.

These short newspaper articles really can’t paint an accurate picture of what is happening. For that a lot of ink an paper would have to be sacrificed…or a lot of air time. That statement of Brown is a blatant lie. Parents are indeed punished, not officially, but punished nonetheless by the congregation for going to the police.

I have been and continue to be critical of those who seem to go out of their way to find some way to criticize witnesses or the society specifically where there is really no justification for it. (I have made a couple of comments to Bill Bowen about this but he has never replied.) In your case, however, everything you said rings perfectly true! You have accurately and honestly presented the situation as it typically is. I admire honesty of that level. Thank you for sharing this with us.

I am truly sorry to hear about what happened to your daughter. I have two daughters of my own and I can relate. My best to you and your family.

• deddaisy
    deddaisy

sadiejive, safe4kids, Barb,
    I access the database with the newswires remotely, through the college library. Unfortunately, it's access off campus is really intermittent...I'm able to copy to disc, print and email the articles but I cannot figure out how to get a link.....
    If anyone can give me any instruction as to what to do or look for I'd be more than happy to try again....
    you've done so much for so many by stepping forward with your story, while that elder and others that keep victims in "silence" have the rest of their lives to live with themselves.

Peace, Christina

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit