JW Bingo for your meeting enjoyment

by Mulan 84 Replies latest members adult

• Cassiline
    Cassiline

Brilliant!!!

Loved the post Mulan, sitting here in tears from laughing at the idea and the feedback!

Edited to add, how did I miss this post the first go round?

Edited by - cassiline on 13 July 2002 8:21:43

• Mulan
    Mulan

We were talking about this tonight at the baby shower, and decided it was time to resurrect it for the enjoyment of the new ones!!
    Marilyn (Mulan)

• bikerchic
    bikerchic

OH..........!!

How is the baby shower going? I hope you post about it later, please!

BTW funny post I'm just happy I never have to sit through one of those meetings again!

Kate

PS I really miss VeniceIT anyone hear from her lately?

• shamus
    shamus

Awesome topic! Totally hilarious!

• qwerty
    qwerty

Mulan...................

Could print a few of these off and give them to each member of the congregation!

Qwerty.

• Stephanus
    Stephanus

I may be going to the international assembly in Sydney this year - a few rousing rounds of bullshit bingo may be just the ticket to keep me sane. Can a more comprehensive list of key-words be included here? I might have to do a few cards before the day is out.

Price of stack of cards on which game is played: $2

Price of pen: $2.50

Look on face of JW who invited me when I explain what I'm doing: Priceless

• sens
    sens
    I may be going to the international assembly in Sydney this year

hell and to think that before I lelt, I was actually looking forward to going to that

• Mulan
    Mulan

we were talking about this at the baby shower last night so I decided to resurrect it. Most of the ones there weren't on this board when I posted it the first time last year.

We were joking around about what the elders would do to a person with Tourette's Syndrome (no offense to those who actually do have it) who might say inappropriate things out loud during the meetings. Bullshit Bingo came to mind.

• closer2fine
    closer2fine

lololololol Englishman tinkled on his funnybone!!!

closer who was been spending too much time with potty-mouthed children

• Blueblades
    Blueblades

Hi Mulan! Also we can list some dates,like the ones in the Isaiah book study for the last two years,ie.. list the big date:1919,1919,1919.and 607,607,607.and any other dates that you been hearing lately.

Blueblades

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit