Hey all I invite you to a little experiment.......

by JPandelo 23 Replies latest jw friends

• Yerusalyim
    Yerusalyim

This is an email I sent to one of the Elders on the Judicial Committee that lied about the Pandelos.

Roger

So, you guys REALLY AND TRULY disfellowshipped the Pandelos because they met with DATELINE? Or was it because they objected to a Pedophile not being disciplined, or the congregation not being warned. The Society's attempt to silence the lambs is going to backfire. Jehovah does NOT approve of pedophiles nor does he approve of those that protect pedophiles. Did you realize that the entire judicial committee's names have been publicized in the press? NATIONALLY. Were I the Pandelo's I would sue each of you personally and collectively along with the WTBTS.

Mike

YERUSALYIM
    "Vanity! It's my favorite sin!"
    [Al Pacino as Satan, in "DEVIL'S ADVOCATE"]

• Solace
    Solace

I thought that "apostasy" was turning away from God etc.
    If the W.T.S teaches that "apostasy" is anyone thinking or speaking against the organizations teachings, the reason for disfellowshipping could be anything the governing body dreams up that week. I used to think that disfellowshipped people must have done some pure evil act or something. I was so surprised to hear that you could be disfellowshipped for not agreeing with one of their teachings or simply speaking to a disfellowshipped person.
    I think its cruel to announce to entire congregation of friends and family that someone is disfellowshipped for "apostasy" with no explaination, when all they may have done is told someone they had been questioning the blood doctrine etc.

• Will Power
    Will Power

the org is their god don't you see? Impersonal of course because an organization is nothing without members therefore either is their god.

• bluesapphire
    bluesapphire

((((Justin and his family))))

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit