WT PR- We Offer Release Of Information

by silentlambs 17 Replies latest jw friends

• Guest 77
    Guest 77

Let the games begin. You have stated your case publicly and as the scriptures say, 'For there is nothing hidden that will not become manifest,neither anything carefully concealed that will never become known and never come into the open.' Luke 8:17

Have faith as you too have a 'cloud' of witnesses behind you.

Guest 77

• waiting
    waiting

Hello Bill,

We have a notarized copy of this statement that has been faxed to Watchtower Public Information and to anyone else who requires a copy.
    Call me old-fashioned, but I strongly believe in notorized statements.......and a paper trail backed up with Postal Service Certified, Return Receipt Statements - showning date, time, and who received such information. Love those little green cards - everybody recognizes their significance.

To my knowledge, a faxed statement doesn't always mean it was delivered and cannot be proven to have been actually passed over the telephone wire.....like a phone call. "Gee, I never got that fax....sorry." I know I don't receive all my faxes - or vice versa. Please consider sending a copy the old-fashioned way, will cost $3.75 - but looks so nice in court as proof positive that the WTBTS received your message - and signed for it.

I hope all goes in a way which will do the most good for the goals you courageous people have set forth. (I didn't think the word "well" was appropriate, ya know?)

Btw, hadn't been to the SilentLambs site for a while to just look - was there yesterday. Your setup is easy to get around in - and much news/political/religious/state information available there.

I also noticed that you're now considered an organization which donations can go to....and be legally a tax write-off. Important change.

Thank you.

waiting

• hawkaw
    hawkaw

I can't believe the Watchtower people are playing into your hands Bill. Its amateur hour at the Watchtower. Their optics were perfect before. Not say too much, send the Brown dude out and kinda tell a few partial truth misinformations and leave you guys alone. It was working great in my opinion.

Now by changing course and going this route you get more air time. What a bunch of bozos. It appears to me that someone at Bethal is taking this personal and when people in corporations take things personal they "pull an Elvis" and loose their optics".

Now my friend remember always always always always always tell the world through the lamestreet press that these sickos are being let loose on the entire public not just the congregation. Keep spinning it their faces. You want to not only protect the innocent little children of the congregations, but, also the public at large from peds who must knock on the public's door in order to remain in good standing. Make sure every story you do has this. It separates you from the Catholics and makes it "optically" more dangerous to the unsuspecting "sheeple" (aka general public).

hawk

• AjaxMan
    AjaxMan

Bill Bowen (aka SilentLambs),

Well Done! Great Work!

You are a true Human Being who cares for others. You are a true Christian, not a JW (which in fact, it is not Christian).

All what you have done for your fellow believer means a lot to others, whether they are JWs, Christians or any other beliefs. What you have done for others who couldn't speak up will definitely be rewarded by God as I am certain that he knows you're a good hearted person as the Bible says that God looks into the heart of people.

I support you in your quest for justice against those who are victimizing the innocents.

I don't know if you like me to say this, but let me say it:

God Bless You.

Regards.

Ajax

• outnfree
    outnfree

Bill,

Perfect!!!
    The reporters who have already done stories, you have informed them of this? So that they may cite it when they contact WT PR for comments?

Kudos, kiddo! How many unfairly accused and subsequently df'd JWs just WISH they had the public forum you now have to expose the high-handedness of many judicial proceedings. You represent them, some, but not all of whom are silentlambs, well.

outnfree

It's what you learn after you know it all that counts -- John Wooden

• sf
    sf

"You want to not only protect the innocent little children of the congregations, but, also the public at large from peds who must knock on the public's door in order to remain in good standing. Make sure every story you do has this. It separates you from the Catholics and makes it "optically" more dangerous to the unsuspecting "sheeple" (aka general public)."

Absolutely!!

If man was supposedly created in gods image, then.....holy krap...we're all doomed.-sKallyWagger

“What a blessing such integrity keepers are to the congregation!”(5/15/02 WT magazine, pg. 27)

• CheGuevara
    CheGuevara

"Do not be misled: God is not one to be mocked." - Galatians 6:7

"He would also be my salvation, For before him no apostate will come in." - Job 13:16

"For what is the hope of an apostate in case he cuts [him] off,
    In case God carries off his soul from him?
    Will God hear an outcry of his
    In case distress comes upon him?
    Or in the Almighty will he find exquisite delight?
    Will he call to God at all times?" - Job 27:7-10

"For it is impossible as regards those who have once for all been enlightened, and who have tasted the heavenly free gift, and who have become partakers of holy spirit, and who have tasted the fine word of God and powers of the coming system of things, but who have fallen away, to revive them again to repentance, because they impale the Son of God afresh for themselves and expose him to public shame." - Hebrews 6:4-6

• orangefatcat
    orangefatcat

Isn't the term "EP" a part of the Catholic churches catch phrases? You know the privilege of the confessional etc...Is the Society invoking a terminology of the Churches of Christendom?
    Bill you are doing a noble deed. Christ exposed the leaders of his day as being like whitewashed tombs and yet full of dead bones and skeletons. Isn't this what the Society is now doing. Being likewhitewashed tomb stones and yet disgusting on the inside. I
    applaud you and those others who are working to show that the Society is covering up corruption.
    Keep strong and I wish all of you the best. " We have only just begun to fight"

HINDSIGHT IS 20/20
    PROCRASTINATION IS THE THIEF OF TIME!!

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit