appearing before elders for "sexual miscon...

by razorMind 17 Replies latest social relationships

• seedy3
    seedy3

ROFLMFAO......... they wanted me to go to one, for the same reason..... I told em to stuff it up their..... well you get the picture..... But in hind sight I wish I had gone, I never knew they asked all those detailed Q's...... I would tell them all in explicit detail now and watch to see which elder get's the boner first.

ahhhh ha ha ha ha ha

seedy

P.S. I now this is perhaps serious, but I have to laugh when I think about the Q's they ask. Sounds like something out of a Penthouse mag.

• Shimmer
    Shimmer

hmmmmmmm. I was brought before the elders for this and the elder's didn't ask me any of those questions. I think the only thing they asked was how many times it happened.

Shimmer

• SPAZnik
    SPAZnik

My personal fave is #8 - Did you enjoy the sex.

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHA.

SPAZ

• Joseph Joachim
    Joseph Joachim

In my case it was like Shimmer said, they only asked how many times it had happened, andn they said explicitly that they did not want to hear the details. I don't know if they were following the Society's guidelines or if they were just not curious about gay sex. Probably we should ask Amazing or some other ex-elder.

• sf
    sf

"...but dont forget the best one:WAS ORAL SEX INVOLVED?"

Duh!!

As the interrogation begins, keep Focusing your eyes below their belts. Stay Focused, as they grill you, (and they will...i know).
    Every question they ask, keep looking down at their pants and say, as your answer, "it isn't polite to point with your pants brother, do you need a moment?"

bwahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhROFLOL

sKally, singing "when the Wall come tumbling down, when the Walls come rumblin', crumblin'" (dancin' in her seat) klass

If man was supposedly created in gods image, then.....holy krap...we're all doomed.-sKallyWagger

“What a blessing such integrity keepers are to the congregation!”(5/15/02 WT magazine, pg. 27)

• SixofNine
    SixofNine

In Shimmer's case, she no doubt had at least one decent (relatively speaking) elder on the committee who wouldn't allow shit from the others.

In Joseph's case, let's face it, they were just *icked* out. Someone here though, has posted about one of the elders from his committee aproaching him later, looking for explicit details, said elder getting visably aroused by the details.

• SYN
    SYN

Mr. Joachim: LOL, PROBABLY the second case...

"If men were like their personal ads, they wouldn't need personal ads."

• inflamedpassion
    inflamedpassion

Amazing! Are these REALLY the questions they ask? I envy most of you who posted above, because I'm still a single, 40, male, and an inactive JW, and I'm sure my user ID should explain my position quite clearly. Butalbee and LDH, would you care to volunteer?;)

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit