Does the society have deeper darker secrets?

by sleepy 18 Replies latest jw friends

• Will Power
    Will Power

I think You Know and others like him are "deep dark secrets" and they are slowly but surely "coming out" to demonstrate what years "in" can do!

• SYN
    SYN
  • Jim Dee
    Jim Dee

"Follow the Money"

Woodwood and Bernstien - Washington Post

• singsongboi
    singsongboi

a conspiracy or a stuff-up????

do you really think the whole thing (as against individuals-some of whom are veri intelligent) is smart enuf to engage in conspiracies???????

• sleepy
    sleepy

If the societies existance is related to big business who knows what is involved.

I just wish I new where to look.

• coffee_black
    coffee_black

What other religeous organization has shareholders? Who are they? According to some, they are not all JWs. Where does all the money go, and who controls it? Are the people at the top really the people at the top...or are the real leaders controling things from behind the scene? What is the real purpose of this organization? Surely not to lead people to God. Their policies and behavior prove that beyond any shadow of a doubt. Is it just a business masquerading as a religeon, or something more sinister?

I am sure there is a way to research this. Some is public information. But where to start? Wish I had the time and resources.

The FBI files on the Borg contain over 12,000 pages. Found that out over 10 years ago, but didn't have the $ to pay for the 10 cents per copy...or the time to read it all. Forgot about that 'till just now.
    Freedom of information stuff. There's probably a lot more, like CIA files, and paperwork that must be filed when corporations are formed.
    Could be very interesting. But alas, not enough time. Not to mention that I really do have a life now.

cb

cb

• one
    one

"I have Watchtower documents heavily redacted by the agency. I was personally exposed to CIA operations and recruited by CIA personnel who attempted to recruit me in the late '70's to become involved in protecting agency drug operations in this country. I have been trying to get this out for 18 years and have the evidence." hehehe
    http://www.jehovahs-witness.com/forum/thread.asp?id=14996&site=3
    http://emsh.calarts.edu/~akgreis/cia/CIA.html

• rmayer32
    rmayer32

I'm sure they would all die of strokes if all their dirty laundry ever came out in the wash.

-Rick

• DIM
    DIM
    The worth of the WTBTS is listed at just under 1 Billion. 951 million according to newsday.com listing of the top 40 businesses in NY city. I'm not sure that includes all the KH's that have the society as its "benefactor".

this is not accurate. This figure is the WTS's revenue for the year 2000, not their total net worth. This also does not amount to profit. For the article, please go to:

http://www.newsday.com/business/pritedition/ny-cvtop52369349sep17.story

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit