Gay for J.

by SuperBoy 31 Replies latest jw experiences

• cofty
    cofty

Ex JW not x-gay that is.LOL

That made me smile :)

Why does anybody imagine that people choose to be gay when you consider how difficult it can be for gay people.

Attitudes are changing.

• Hortensia
    Hortensia

Welcome! And I love your title. You could stir up a lot of furor by starting a "Gay for J" movement.

• Fernando
    Fernando

That phrase could and should be immortalised, I reckon, Cofty.

(I'm hetero BTW).

• WTWizard
    WTWizard

There is nothing inherently "abnormal" about being gay. In fact, we were naturally born bisexual. It is religion, and in particular Jewish, xian, and Islamic religion, that has taught us that "gay" is wrong. This instills hang-ups in people, making them feel like sxxx for being gay or bisexual. At the same time, they make such a big deal about "straight" association. In junior grades, boys and girls are taught to hate each other. We have separate changing rooms and wash rooms for each gender, presumably because we are supposed to be ashamed of each other and to not be attracted to the opposite sex. It is this same Jewish, xian, and Islamic smut that is responsible for this, too.

While there is nothing wrong with being gay or bisexual, there is something wrong with religions that intrude into people's business. And these are almost identical to communism. In North Korea, a blatantly communist country, it is actually illegal to practice homosexuality in any form. They have police barging into people's homes in the middle of the night to ensure people do not have unregistered guests--and they harass people all the time about their sex lives. Sex outside marriage is strictly forbidden in North Korea. Notably, Judaism, Christi-SCAM-ity, and Islam do the same thing.

• fulltimestudent
    fulltimestudent

Superboy:

I then started meeting blokes in public toilets.

Yeah! Where else is as convenient as a 'cottage' * as English gays may call public toilets?

I've been introduced to another gay xjw here in Sydney, who started the same way. But within six months he met a guy in a toilet that he's been living with for over 20 years. They are both professionals, own their own very nice home and have satisfying careers.

Best of all, his family (his Dad's an elder) have refused to shun him (and he was baptised). His whole family respect and trust him, and often visit.

Well, does not happen in many cases, but it's nice to know that some can break the vice-like grip that Jesus-thought has on the minds of so many.

Happy for you that your've managed to free your mind and find a satisfying loife also

* Refer - http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Cottaging

• Wasanelder Once
    Wasanelder Once

I guess you are a "Rubbish gay" or you would have chosen "Fabulousboy" for your name here. Seriously, its so unfortunte that this life is full of disdain for those who aren't like all the rest. Its the way we safegaurd the promulgation of our species and perfectly reasonable that such pressures exist on a basic level, not a conscious one. It's when people do not change thier thinking when they learn its not necessary in all cases and they can relax you will find understanding. Stay happy.

• snare&racket
    snare&racket

'Apostate' is a word that means something to only 7 million people on earth. Relax, the real world thinks it is smart to question and sensible to research, thats why they didn't take all those magazines and books off you ;)

Welcome to reality !

• Finkelstein
    Finkelstein

Now, I look at JW's as misguided. I think my family (Dad is an elder, brother is a Special Pioneer) are trapped in a

beautiful, cruel lie.

A lie made up of a imaginary God created by ignorant ancient people and a publishing organization that created its own lies

to place themselves in a position of power in line with that particular god as a means of self empowerment and control.

• SuperBoy
    SuperBoy

I do get that, but you have to ask why. There must be easier ways to make money. Online bingo springs to mind...

What is the motivation of the WBTS?

• KateWild
    KateWild

Hi Superboy, thanks for your experience. It was interesting, and honest that you liked the JW lifestyle. Welcome and see you around the board. Kate xx

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit