Pray while driving

by StopTheTears 10 Replies latest jw friends

• StopTheTears
    StopTheTears

I just finished a 2,500 mile trip.

Something I regularly do is to pray for each and every church that I pass on such trips. If God in His providence has me passing a church, then surely it is important to pray for that congregation.

The next time you pass a church, if this practice comes to mind, lift them up before the throne. I certainly hope that others are praying for the brothers and sisters as they pass our church.

• dazed but not confused
  • confusedandalone
  • problemaddict
    problemaddict

That video is hilarious.

• dazed but not confused
    dazed but not confused

Yeah, i thought it was as funny as the OP.

• FlyingHighNow
    FlyingHighNow

Even though I am polite and mannerly and would never flip a person off, I admit to flipping off Kingdom Halls from time to time. I don't raise my hand to where other drivers can see it though. I don't want to spark off any road rage. I'm flipping off the religion though, not the individuals who might be in the building at the time.

• WTWizard
    WTWizard

Praying while driving is not safe. Don't believe me? Try void meditation while driving on a busy highway or in the city, or doing 70 on the highway and missing your exit. Praying is just as bad if not worse. And, if you bow your head while praying while driving, are you able to even see the road? With void meditation, at least you can still see the road.

• OUTLAW
    OUTLAW

.....................Pray While Driving..

http://stream1.gifsoup.com/view4/2222800/car-falls-off-cliff-o.gif

............................................................................  photo mutley-ani1.gif...OUTLAW

• DeWandelaar
    DeWandelaar

lol at outlaw! hahahaha

• RubaDub
    RubaDub

More than once while on an interstate highway I have prayed to find a rest stop soon (and then a follow-up prayer that the toilet paper dispenser is not empty).

Rub a Dub

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit