Cold Fusion Moves Into Mainstream

by metatron 27 Replies latest jw friends

• bohm
    bohm

Juhuuuuu metatron!

do update us on rossis recent work, he was supposed to have a power plant running about a year ago and these things on the market right? Hows all that coming along?

• nicolaou
    nicolaou

What happened to you Metatron?

• Comatose
    Comatose

Met in my opinion is just a nice guy who likes to talk and speculate on topics. He reads forums and then posts things he finds interesting here. Why? Because he is an exJW just like us. Stay classy San Diego.

• neverendingjourney
    neverendingjourney

I'm currently reading a book called Physics of the Future by a physicist and science popularizer named Michio Kaku. You might have seen him on TV if you're into science documentaries.

Anyhow, there are a lot of technologies currently being developed that fill one with a sense of awe and wonder. There's no need, in my opinion, to seek out technologies of dubious credibility. Exciting, verifiable technologies are being currently developed.

• metatron
    metatron

Ah, now that's better! I thought I was alone in this.... but you sleepy shills have reappeared just like magic.

Thanks! I'm still a little disappointed with your decline in enthusiasm ( no animated ridicule) but that's OK.

I'll keep posting progress on this development as I can just to keep you annoyed.

Oh, yes and I do speculate. It was very profitable for me to do so ($) in the '90's.

metatron

• Comatose
    Comatose

My post was not an attack on you if you took it that way. Have a great day and a good weekend. Live and enjoy life. Ciao

• bohm
    bohm

why u not tell us about rossi!

i am dying to know, guess he must be right about to get his nobel prize now?

• DJS
    DJS

So Metatron do you believe in the common conspiracy theories asociated with 9/11? (It's likely you do - fits your profile), that George W conspried with the other elves and misfits (I mean come on, Rumsfield and Cheny aren't geniuses) to fly planes into the buildings while simultaneously blowing them up from below?

• snare&racket
    snare&racket

Metatron is entertaining, I am open minded , because after 25yrs of being closed minded I have regrets.... and an unwanted ministry bag.

I just hope his motives are sincere.

• metatron
    metatron

I am quite sincere. Thanks for the kind words, Comatose.

If undermining the abusive authority of the WTS is the collective goal here, then a few observations are in order. It often gets too negative - and hopeless. I've seen some really excellent people driven away from this site or treated badly. Barb Anderson and Maximus come to mind.

I'm not surprized if some people say, "I'm going back to the 'truth'" inspite of all the hard facts. More exposure of doctrine isn't going to accomplish much. It's really more like a drug addiction.

I post items of humor and hope because that's often neglected. In addition, I have a strong interest in the outcome of controversies that could transform the world: UFO's, Aliens, Free Energy and so on. I believe ( as a long time trend follower) that big changes are coming soon. ( yeah, I hate saying "soon").

The Cold Fusion thing relates to my observation of a private blog site of scientists who are convinced that it is real and have been analysing it for some years.

metatron

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit