by You Know 150 Replies latest social current

• ChuckD
    ChuckD

Well?

< sounds of crickets chirping >

• MarchOn
    MarchOn

YK,
    If you are not even allowed to talk spiritual matters with a family member that has been df'd of da'd, that lives under the same roof, nor are you allowed to speak to a family member or person who has been df'd or da'd that does not live under the same roof,then why are you allowed to come here and conversate with so many people that are either or? Or worse, call themselves straight up apostates? Bull, you have'nt told anyone about this, let alone the elders.I was born at night, not last night!!

• 144thousand_and_one
    144thousand_and_one
    I don't think you get it. I am not laughing at child abuse. I am making fun of you personally. / You Know

Personal attacks are the only thing left for you to resort to, since it's quite obvious you are unable to debate in an intelligent manner. Your inability to do so is probably attributable to the "numbing" effect of the cult brainwashing you've been exposed to.

I don't laugh at you, I feel bad for you. You seem like a person of wasted potential, one who could have done something with his life but made the mistake of following a cult instead. What a waste of life you are.

• 144thousand_and_one
    144thousand_and_one
    I am making fun of you personally. / You Know

Here's another example of a Jehovah's Witness who doesn't practice what they preach.

• You Know
    You Know

Perhaps they should do a case study involving apostate Dubs who were "raised in the truth" in order to establish the long term deleterious effects of not being allowed to watch Saturday morning cartoons. / You Know

• joelbear
    joelbear

I always watched the cartoons at the door on Saturday mornings.

I remember what a treat it was to get to stay home some Saturdays and just relax.

12:00 on Saturday was my favorite time of the week.

Joel

• You Know
    You Know

Speaking of letting the games begin, this could get interesting. If India and Pakistan go at it it would be the first time in history that two nuclear powers squared off in direct warfare.

http://www.msnbc.com/news/753586.asp?pne=msn&cp1=1

/ You know

• 144thousand_and_one
    144thousand_and_one

You Ought to Know,

Changing the subject won't disguise your miserable failure to refute or defend my statements regarding your cult's encouragement of child abuse and exploitation.

Your pompousness is only exceeded by your ignorance.

• You Know
    You Know
    Changing the subject won't disguise your miserable failure to refute or defend my statements regarding your cult's encouragement of child abuse and exploitation.

You poor imbecile. I started this thread, the subject of which is the present world condition in which the ongoing controversy involving Jehovah's Witnesses is situated. You are the one that changed the subject. / You Know

• 144thousand_and_one
    144thousand_and_one
    You poor imbecile. - - You Know

What a courageous man you are, engaging in name-calling from the safety of your keyboard.

Keep on demonstrating your hypocrisy to all on this site. You attempt to be an advocate of the Jehovah's Witnesses, but you are unable to conform your conduct to their teachings.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit