Awake

by Marcial 25 Replies latest watchtower bible

• breakfast of champions
    breakfast of champions

He's saying that WT edited out their genitalia - which upon CLOSE examination is evidently the case!

Good eye.

• NVR2L8
    NVR2L8

George

Posting guidelines are in English...a language foreign to Marcial...

Merci

• Marcial
    Marcial

I apologize for my writing messages in French which has reading difficulties for some of us, I will use an automatic translator like google translate because I find it a pity not to share with you what I discovers and which can either amuse us or inform us about the maneuvers and other more or less dubious means used by the wt to seduce its members and continue to make proselytes in peace.

I'm sorry for Georges recalls paragraph 8 but I am unable to understand what he says. I'm an old gentleman who has not had the good fortune to study but who keeps a fighting spirit against which caused him great evil.

I wish you happy holidays Christmas.

Marcial

• John_Mann
    John_Mann

Grande découverte Marcial! Merci!

• prologos
    prologos

Grande decouverte? mais ca peut se'agrandir nest pas?

much adoo about (nearly) nothing.

• Simon
    Simon

Sorry, English only (simply logistics of moderating content / ensuring it's suitable).

• blondie
  • Marcial
    Marcial

Yes the image can be enlarged but it is visible in the WATCHTOWER 1 October 2002 magazine page 29 and on the website of the British Museum. WT is caught in a lie just by this detail it hidden and shows it is the first to edit a picture to serve its doctrines -

athletes are naked to show that they are not hindered by anything. The WT dare to emasculate it is a shame for the ancient art.

Thank you Blondie

WATCHTOWERWAYBACK is closed for the moment, it is expected to be available towards the end of December if all goes well

We have gathered many publications in French and English do not hesitate to contact Watchtowerwayback soon as it is opened.

M

• Oubliette
    Oubliette

The GB members are a bunch of ignorant, uneducated prudes. They love emasculating men.

Seriously, they shouldn't put art in their magazines if they feel the need to "edit" them.

This is what the WT would publish if they did an article on Michelangelo:

WT version of The David

You'd never see this:

The David

• wasblind
    wasblind

From the looks of it, Michealangelo's artwork don't need a fig leaf that size

1/3 of a clover leaf woulda been enough

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit