Please allow me to apologise.

by quellycatface 20 Replies latest watchtower bible

• quellycatface
    quellycatface

I have been posting on here for a few weeks now and I know I have been quite colourful in my language.

I hope I have'nt offended anyone, if so, I am sorry.

I'm just SO damn angry about everything. I feel like an idiot. I'd been falling for the BS for so many years.

Will these feelings ever fade?

Thanks for understanding.

• jemba
    jemba

Im not the least bit offended 'cat' I think swearing can be quite cathartic. Keep venting here.

• Captain Blithering
    Captain Blithering

Shut the #&@* up.

• Witness My Fury
    Witness My Fury

I get phases of it,.... knock yourself out I say, if it's too strong mods will censor it which I find a shame, but it's not my site and i guess it can go too far sometimes but frankly the F word is just too useful to ignore.

The only swearword i find offensive is the C word.

• Frazzled UBM
    Frazzled UBM

You have good reason to be angry - you have suffered the M&M (Mislead and Manipulated) treatment from those haters of reason and education, the GB of WBTS, parading themselves as the FDS to claim to be the Supreme Being's mouthpiece - this was damaged to your psyche, yoru self-esteem and your social relationships. Go ahead and vent - we understand

• zombie dub
    zombie dub

who gives a flying f*ck!

• rubadubdub
    rubadubdub

Quelly, we have all been there, and it will get better! You are grieving. The five stages of grief are:

1. Denial & Isolation (You are not there; you are here!)

2. Anger (You are here; Rant away!)

3. Bargaining (There was no bargaining for me; I was done.)

4. Depression (Get help if you get stuck here; I did.)

5. Acceptance (This took me almost two years.)

You will move in and out of each stage.

I hope this helps!

• cantleave
    cantleave

Colourful langauge is offensive and should not be tolerated...............

• quellycatface
    quellycatface

Is the C word, short for Chaperone???

• Crazyguy
    Crazyguy

I know how you feel and have been much more colorful with my speak during the day as well, theres a frustration that goes along with this whole thing thats hard to describe.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit