I Want Your Thoughts On This: A 80 Year Old Man Lost His Wife....

by minimus 35 Replies latest jw friends

• pontoon
    pontoon

Good for him!

• Wozwozza
    Wozwozza

Wonderful maybe he had to endure a frigid wife for decades but kept his honor ,now he is free and ready to give something this world lacks at times...LOVE

• JW GoneBad
    JW GoneBad

Now, it would be different if it were the other way around!

• JW GoneBad
    JW GoneBad

.....just kidding!

• clarity
    clarity

A joke about an older man marrying a younger woman,

when people started being critical because they figured that,

sex with a younger woman could be a little dangerous.

Well, the old man just set them straight and said........

"well, if she dies ........ she dies!"

• LogCon
    LogCon

An 80 year old that feels like a teenager again?

Amazing !

Fantastic !!

Wonderful !!!

• LisaRose
    LisaRose

It's pretty common actually. This man has lost his wife, and she had been sick for a long time before she died. It's not that he did not love her, it's that he is human and needs championship. Given that women typically live longer than men, any man in that age range will usually be able to find someone if he is looking. Bonus points if he can still drive at night.

It's just human nature.

• happy@last
    happy@last

It's his business, if both of them are happy I'd be happy for them. I'm sure at their age they know what they are doing.

• LouBelle
    LouBelle

Initially my reaction was "what / how could he". But then I thought on my gran and grandfathers' relationship. There was no love there. I do not believe my gran loved my grand father and if she did have the opportunity to find love after his death - I am positive she would have welcomed it.

So I guess - as long as it makes him happy - that is all good.

• caroline77
    caroline77

If he is fit enough to consider marriage he may live to 105, she may not reach 90. A 10 year gap is not enormous. Let them be happy.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit