I am having a Bad Day today

by KateWild 56 Replies latest jw friends

• Stand for Pure Worship
    Stand for Pure Worship

You need some Rick James, and a bottle of Seagrams. Guaranteed to alleviate anxiety and stress.

• KiddingMe
    KiddingMe

Hi Kate! I'm coming in at the tail end. Your probably in la la land right about now. Hope you have a better day tomorrow!!

• KateWild
    KateWild

Cofty, it worked. Thanks Kate xx

• KateWild
    KateWild

You need some Rick James, and a bottle of Seagrams. Guaranteed to alleviate anxiety and stress.-SFPW

You do know you said that out loud!!! I am not sure Jehovah would approve. You made me smile Love Kate xx

• Legacy
    Legacy

Hi KateWild,

Today, someone had a healthy baby, got goodnews from the drs., just got engaged. Flowers are growing, some snow hasn't been driven through as of yet. Not sure if you celebrate the holidays but you can't deny the lights are beautiful. Someone just got a job, someone got paid today so they can buy food or pay rent....I know a few jokes but right now nothing comes to mind. I'm trying to point out the beauty of life today...The happiness is within you...you just have to tap into it...whatever you are going through someone has it worse...I don't know where you live, but in NYC there is a missing young boy, I think he is 12 yrs. old...he has been missing since Oct. of this year...Kate, they haven't found him as of yet. He walked out of school & no sign of him as of yet, & he is autistic...How is his Mom doing ? who know but being human you can imagine...no sleep, can't concentrate at all..wondering & worrying. So whatever you do, try & stay positive, it's not easy I know...but a try beats a failure...

Enjoy this day...

Legacy

• KateWild
    KateWild

Legacy, thanks for caring.

Cofty, it worked. Thanks Kate xx

You need some Rick James, and a bottle of Seagrams. Guaranteed to alleviate anxiety and stress.-SFPW

You do know you said that out loud!!! I am not sure Jehovah would approve. You made me smile Love Kate xx

• Legacy
    Legacy

Hi Kate,

That's what christians do, even non-christians...Care about our fellow man...we don't have to look alike or worship alike or vote alike....Allow the kind words to comfort you...Don't forget about God/Jesus...don't let an org./man take away your faith. Believe....that's all anyone can do.

Hope we talk more...I'm a newly baptized sister...I could allow the org. to depress me, but my happiness & joy are not up for grabs by anyone. That I own. Only God/Jesus can take it away....& that's not what they do...

Stand Firm..

Legacy

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit