How can I convert Mormon to something else?

by Iamallcool 11 Replies latest jw friends

• Iamallcool
    Iamallcool

I know this question might be in the wrong forum, maybe I will have the courage to post this question at the Mormon ExJW forum.

• ILoveTTATT
    ILoveTTATT

Mormon ExJW??? wtf?? Does that even exist?

• carla
    carla

Have you tried the mormon curtain forum? (just like this site only for ex mormons, last I checked which has been awhile)

• Iamallcool
    Iamallcool

oops, I did not mean to say "Mormon Ex JW". I meant to say Ex Mormon, sorry for the "typo".

• OnTheWayOut
    OnTheWayOut

When you figure out how to convert someone like it's just some formula that works all the time, let us know so I can convert my wife from JW to ex-JW. Otherwise, read Steve Hassan's COMBATTING CULT MIND CONTROL and his two newer books.

There is no actual "red pill."

• sir82
    sir82

Let me guess - you have the hots for one of the "and I'm a Mormon" ad chicks?

• OnTheWayOut
    OnTheWayOut

I opened and commented on this thread and now all my ads are for mormon.org. ARRRRGGGGGHHHHH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

"I believe that God allows us to make U-turns in life." Learn more at mormon.org.

Screw that.

• designs
    designs

You have to figure out if heaven is more appealing than being god of your own planet.

• Iamallcool
    Iamallcool

Sir82, I think she is cute, they called her Krazy Coupon Lady . She is a Mormon.

• TD
    TD

Why would you want to?

I don't agree with Mormonism, but they seem to get a lot of positives out of their faith.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit