Question for apostates!

by TheStumbler 21 Replies latest watchtower beliefs

• DesirousOfChange
    DesirousOfChange

EDENONE: the thing that needs to be done first is to deconstruct the MYTH that this organization and its leadership is - or ever was - "spirit-directed".

JWFACTS: I would say the vast majority are just hanging on, and have their doubts. A doctrinal debate will not get them to leave, but it will leave food for thought, so when a situation arises, that final emotional straw, they will already know that they doctrine are not water tight.

Those two statements sum up exactly how I discovered TTATT, tho in opposite order. It was actually a Bible student who planted the doctrinal doubts. I was comfortable "waiting for Jehovah" to resolve the issues. BUt then when a situation in which I was personall involved, clearly removed the veil of "spirit-direction" at the local level, circuit level, district level and all the way to the US Branch, that was it. No God involvement there. Good-ole-boy politics. Nepotism. Simony. Once you come to realize that is the case, everything tumbles crumbles and falls.

Doc

• DS211
    DS211

Marked....i learned the truth by looking at websites...i many some situations come up that seemed to contradict the WT. Then i thought "why the hell wouldnt they let you research all sides unless they were hiding something?" The. I started and uncovered one thing after another and another....and here i am.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit