Message from Sharon Roe and request from me

by seven006 16 Replies latest jw friends

• avishai
    avishai

Dave, I know of the support youve given Sharon over the last year, & from what I hear it's been monumental. I for one, knowing her & her immediate family really appreciate all that you have done. I'll give her a call tonight, & say hi.

• AGuest
    AGuest

Peace to all...

Is Sharon and her daughter/husband still in the Shingle Springs area? I was under the impression (by close friends who stayed in contact with her and recently entertained a visit from her) that she was leaving the area. Anyone know?

Again, peace to you all!

A slave of Christ,

SJ

• Introspection
    Introspection

I've been thinking of going to the Sacramento meet-up, and thought I throw out the idea that people who do go to that one might figure something out as far as a visit is concerned. I guess not everyone might know her or be a known/active member on the board but some are bound to be, and I'd be willing to tag along especially if it's on the same day as the meet-up.

• AGuest
    AGuest

There is going to be a "Sacramento meet-up"?

• Introspection
    Introspection

There is one each month, I am talking about the Meetup system where people sign up and decide to meet at a certain place:

http://exjw.meetup.com

• somebody
    somebody

Hi Dave,

I think she might be the same person who has posted recently on an AOL discussion board that I post on.. I'm not sure if it is her or not so can you give her my e-mail address or e-mail me hers?

My e-mail address is [email protected]

peace,

gwen

• seven006
    seven006

Mole,

Sorry I haven't seen this until now, I don't read the board much any more and I rarely post here or anywhere else. I received an e-mail saying this old thread has been revived so I thought I would let you know I am not ignoring you, I have just been to busy to play here. I haven't talked to Sharon in a few months. I know Avishai's mom is in frequent contact with her. If you need to get in touch with her it would probably be best to contact Avishai.

I have been incredibly busy with work and have lost interest in this forum. I don't think I will be posting much anymore. I'm kind'a burnt out with all the exJW stuff on the internet. I'm sure Sharon would love to talk to you, she seems to be on some kind of mission from god or something. I'm just glad she has gotten over her depression to some extent.

Take care,

Dave

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit