I am now inactive!

by Laika 15 Replies latest jw friends

• DATA-DOG
    DATA-DOG

Well, according to the C.O, only active dubs will get life. Now what??

DD

• clarity
    clarity

Laika .....nice going, congrats!

Doesn't it feel great to stop!

Reaching that 6 mths mile post is the best!

You got me thinking about d2d hours too.....

2600hrs oh geez....now I feel really bad!

>

How much shoe leather is that!

• brainmelt
    brainmelt

Congratulations. I last turned in a field service report in March so haven't knocked a door in almost 9 months now. Before that I only went out in service about 2-3 Times between Jan and March. Haven't set foot into a KH since April, it feels amazing to have my own mind. I really really really hated field service, it was torture, I'm an introvert plus looking back it was probably even harder because deep down I think I knew it was all bull@$&!

• NewYork44M
    NewYork44M

Just for fun you should report 1 hour and then let the clock start all over again. Elders get measured by how many irregular and inactive they have in the congregation. You can be a pain in their side for a long time if you report 1 hour every seven months.

• KateWild
    KateWild

congratulations!

In all honesty I had 5 bible studies when I got Df'd, so I was doing 60m/phr on the mino to a dead stop. It was wierd. I am going to reconnect with my students and tell them all about what has been happening. I might even let them listen to my recording of my JC meeting. Sadly on got baptised, but I was just involved, not the actual conductor.

I miss the meeting new people and chatting about their beliefs.

But I am glad I am not a WTBTS canvaser anymore.

NEWYORK, your idea sounds fun, naughty but fun.

Sam xx

• Simon
    Simon

Congratulations to reclaiming so much of your own life and time to spend on whatever you want to !

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit