Very proud!

by caballoSentado 20 Replies latest jw friends

• caballoSentado
    caballoSentado

Hi friends,

Although I read the forum dayly, I rarely post.. But I had to tell you this!.. I have 3 children 2 boys and a beatiful girl... this is about my second boy. He received yesterday a public prize in a ceremony one of the best hotels in the city for finishing his career in Economics and getting the second place in economics in the university (one of the best of the country)... that is not all... he is now studying Mechanical Engineering in a different university (the top in Mechanics) and plans to get the first place... he is 23, very smart

My oldest boy studied Industrial Engineering and had very good grades too and is working for 6 years now.. he is doing very well. He was told by an elder not to study but preach! ja ja.. he is now saving money to study an MBA.

I my little girl 13 yo.. brunette, blue eyes, sings all day.. she doesn't even remember the borg! (We left, the whole family over the UN scandal in 2001)

I am very happy.. but english is not my native language, so bear with me

Caballo Sentado

• Billy the Ex-Bethelite
    Billy the Ex-Bethelite

Congrats!

Industrial engineering was an excellent choice. For that matter, mechanical engineering is also an excellent choice. Pioneering would have been a terrible choice, trust me on that.

• KateWild
    KateWild

Well what a happy ending. Thank you for that. Love Kate xx

• ABibleStudent
    ABibleStudent

Congradulations caballoSentado for successfully leaving the WTBTS.

Peace be with you and everyone, who you love,

Robert

• PaintedToeNail
    PaintedToeNail

Congratulations to your son! And to you and your daughter the singing teen and to the rest of your familywho got out and are now making a life for themselves!

• LoisLane looking for Superman
    LoisLane looking for Superman

Buenos dias, Senor.

You should be extremely proud of your family and yourself.

It gives me a happy smile, to hear what a proud Papa you are.

You have every right to be.

I wish more Papa's and family heads, would wake their family's up and leave the Watch Tower,

and lead their family on to happier, healthier and more successful lives like you have.

Bravo!

LoisLane

• happy@last
    happy@last

Woohoo, thank you for sharing your joy

• Nathan Natas
    Nathan Natas

These wonderful stories of people becoming FREE warm my heart!

Best wishes to you and yours!

• clarity
    clarity

Beautiful!!

• Xanthippe
    Xanthippe

Fantastic news Caballo. Well done you!

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit