clarity

Thanks for everything Paul!

clarity

• truthseekeriam
    truthseekeriam

Love it!!

• suavojr
    suavojr

Great story Paul you never know if he will ever open up to TTATT. You site has been of great help for me as well and I want to thank you for presenting your arguments with sound honesty.

• sspo
    sspo

Great letter and thank you for your website....great help to me in finding out about the organization that claims to be the "ONLY TRUE RELIGION" on earth.

• Brother Mike
    Brother Mike

AWESOME!

• dazed but not confused
    dazed but not confused

Great letter.

• Oubliette
    Oubliette

Well done, sometimes they need their face rubbed in it!

poop

• steve2
    steve2

Thanks for sharing the letter Paul!

Quite apart from anything else, composing and sending such a letter can be very therapetic in and of itself, regardless of whether or not he replied or how he perceived the letter and so on. Well done.

As I often say, self-efficacy is a hallmark of healthy mental- health functioning. You have put into words how his actions ended up strengthening you in the longer term. I love this way of viewing hardship.

In my own case, although initially devastated by being disfellowshipped, as I looked back on it, I realized that the whole "business" of leaving the organization had compelled me to grow up and start taking responsibility for my life - rather than inhabiting a la-la land of responsibility-starving blame and misery.

• Watchtower-Free
    Watchtower-Free

Well done. Your website has helped myriads .

Now when a JW leaves a housholder that person goes right to the web .

• Island Man
    Island Man

Great letter Paul! I love your site. When I first started to wake up, your site was the first one I visited to research TTATT. Thank you for your research and work. And a big thank you goes out to Dwayne JW for motivating you.

Let's not be too hard on Dwayne JW. It was his cult persona at work. Who knows, maybe one day Dwayne JW will become Dwayne XJW and he will look back at his life as a JW and console himself with the thought that even while still in, he at least indirectly helped many to wake up to TTATT - perhaps more than he converted to TTAW (The Truth According to Watchtower)

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit