What do you think about the latest Mentalist episode? (SPOILERS!)

by will-be-apostate 13 Replies latest social entertainment

• will-be-apostate
    will-be-apostate

Red John is Sheriff Thomas McAllister, which was a big surprise for me and also a bit dissapointing. I was expecting a more complicated reveal of Red John. Also the scene when Jane kills him is just not that much epic as one would expect that it should be after 5 season of chasing.

However I look forward to see the way Lisbon an the others get out of this mess. Who do you think that woman was who tried to kill Jane in the chapel? I hope that F.B.I guy turns out to be a Blake Association member.

Let's see if other xjws like watching The Mentalist.

• BizzyBee
    BizzyBee

This needed a *spoiler alert* for those who tape and watch later.

• blondie
    blondie

Could someone add an alert to the title?

I'm not surprised....why does it have to be some deep dark reason....just a selfish, controlling self-absorbed bastard.

• will-be-apostate
    will-be-apostate

You are right. I'm sorry guys.

Hey, we need an admin here to delete the thread or change the title!

• Comatose
    Comatose

I like the way its head off into a new series. Jane is in his new life and begins taking on new adventures. Keeps the show fresh! I cant wait.

• mind blown
    mind blown

I don't think Red John is really dead.....

• blondie
  • mind blown
    mind blown

I dunno.....still leary (though I could be wrong)....

The intensity which Jane killed Thomas leads me to believe the Sherrif is "dead", so I can't imagain Thomas reviving himself at a later date. However, I could see the writers faking us out, even in print, reviving the "real" Red John in the future......

But if Thomas is truly Red John.....it will be interesting to see how the series continues.....what other problem will Jane face to propel the series. A new villian.

• flipper
    flipper

My wife and I are huge Mentalist fans- really like the show. I had to work last night so I'll have to ask her how the show turned out- I know she watched it she told me she did. I love the psychology of the show

• blondie
    blondie

http://insidetv.ew.com/2013/11/24/the-mentalist-red-john-interview/

But is Red John really dead?Heller: Red John is dead. It’s passed that point.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit