Gee Weez - American Womens Accents - Wowww

by invisible 22 Replies latest jw friends

• invisible
    invisible

I'm usually terrified of talking to american ladies on the telephone, then get completely gobsmacked when I hear that gorgeously sexy accent purring down the phone.

Does anyone know what I mean?

If you could specify, which accents from around the world do you enjoy hearing lots of? Can you use words to describe that accent?

The southern irish - man its like golden nectar, the passion in the voice, maybe I better stop.

Can you try to describe?

Oh and thankyou to a lady here for phoning me and reminding me to post this subject.

Cheers dears!!

Celtic

• Imbue
    Imbue

Celty, if you like a New Joisy accent you would really love NY...LOL
    I think you would love any accent of a certain person.

Crazy is doing the same thing over and over again and expecting different results.

• Sargon
    Sargon

Gotta love the southern girls drawl. mmmm kinda makes you drool.
    Funny how Canadian girls are the only ones without accents.

Imagination is more important than Knowledge. Albert Einstein

• Francois
    Francois

Gobsmacked?

f

• Angharad
    Angharad

Are we allowed to discuss men's accents?

I love the scottish accent, and before anyone mentions Rab C Nesbit I mean the more subtle accent like the actor John Hannah from Four Weddings & A Funeral. Cant think of words to describe it I just think its nice Swoooooon

• invisible
    invisible

Gobsmacked - Abject surprise causing mouth to open, drop and close again like a winded goldfish, thats the 'dicky' definition from my mind anyway.

• WildHorses
    WildHorses

I like the Aussie and English accent. Aussie being my first choice. Just love hearing g-day mate.

Lilacs

I don't want someone in my life I can live with. I want someone in my life I can't live without.
  • Xander
    Xander

Canadian girls are the only ones without accents.

Canadian girls don't have an accent, ay? I think Northern US (not Jersey) are the only folk that don't have any kind of accent, ay?

I did phone support for several English speaking countries, ay, an can say with some authority that almost everyone else speaks with an accent, ay?

That said, I think the Irish accent is the best, ay? Never heard an australian accent, ay?

(to all the Candians I've just offended)

Xander F
    (Unseen Apostate Directorate of North America - Ohio order)

A fanatic is one who, upon losing sight of his goals, redoubles his efforts.
    --George Santayana

• Imbue
    Imbue

Yeah men, now your talking...any southern Irish (not too country) English and Scottish too. I love Little Toe's accent.

Crazy is doing the same thing over and over again and expecting different results.

• gem
    gem

Scottish and Irish accents, mmm .....

European accents are sexy as well!

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit