Advise needed please

by EdenOne 51 Replies latest jw experiences

• EdenOne
    EdenOne

Since I don't know how long it would take them to reply - if ever - I suspect it wouldn't end up bein cheap. Besides, wouldn't it be traceable? Imagine a brother/sister would work for the postal services ...

Eden

• OnTheWayOut
    OnTheWayOut

How do you write WTS with the ability to get a response without them having anyway of knowing who they are responding to?

You write in the name of a dead or nonexistent person from an address you have access to.

Even then, they are liable to first send elders to the address you give, before they mail a response.

• zeb
    zeb

Why attempt to reveal a truth to such a body that you clearly have some fear of.

• jgnat
    jgnat

Have you seen the "contact us" page on the website? With the WTS, information flow is strictly one-way. Heck, even the questions are provided. If you have any hope of reply, you must give all your contact information as well as your congregation. It might be better to wait until you don't care if they know who you are.

• ABibleStudent
    ABibleStudent

Hi EdenOne, How about wait to send your letter until you no longer fear the WTBTS's response/reaction? If you are afraid of the WTBTS's response/reaction then don't you already know the WTBTS's response?

Peace be with you and everyone, who you love,

Robert

• tornapart
    tornapart

Could you send it by e-mail using Abine's 'Mask Me'?

• EdenOne
    EdenOne

No email for me. Not an option.

Eden

• EdenOne
    EdenOne

Robert,

You presume I want to leave the Jehovah's Witnesses. I don't, unless I absolutely must. I would rather do something to promote changes. Utopic? Perhaps, but every trip starts with the first step. I'm just curious to see the reaction, I suppose, and if something comes out of it.

Eden

• The Searcher
    The Searcher

EDEN - your motive for writing to the GB (to explain their un-scriptural practice of shunning) is the reason why a) you wouldn't receive a scriptural response, or b) you would be putting a noose around your own neck!

You cannot tell 'God's sole channel of communication on earth' that they are doing something wrong!!!

They'll either ignore you or "execute" you - don't waste your time. Do you honestly think that they don't know already?

• EdenOne
    EdenOne

Searcher,

I believe they do know. But I also believe they are reactive, not proactive. Perhaps, even if they don't write any reply, or a stock "shut up and obey" type of answer, it will linger on their heads and some change may come. Heck, they may even claim they had "new light" about the matter. I don't really care how that might be presented - but I would like that to change.

Eden

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit