this site sucks! its just a buncha athiest on soap boxes.

by crossquestions6995 167 Replies latest jw friends

• crossquestions6995
    crossquestions6995

This site is not a healthy forum for discussion or healing. Its an arena for jaded athiests to bash anything Christian or God related. Yes, I know the JW's lied to us about God and the truth. But there are logical answers to ur questions and "problems" with God and the bible.

By being so closed minded and parading ur ignorance about the bibles historical accuracy and the existance of Jesus. You are just falling into another bigger lie that plays on ur ego and need to be "smarter than everyone else". If you want to be decieved and not be acountable to a creator... then fine. That is up to you, its ur life. But lay off of the people that believe in God and stop trying to "convert" everyone that brings up God. They are in a vulnerable place and have their own choices to make. So let them. Dont jump in in every post spouting ur athiest gospel. You are not helping anyone. And u sound like bitter ex-girlfriends who had a bad break up with God.

Rant done.

P.s. I couldnt care less about spelling or punctuation.

• OUTLAW
    OUTLAW

And u sound like bitter ex-girlfriends who had a bad break up with God.

............................. photo thsmilie_happy_251.gif

............................................ photo mutley-ani1.gif ...OUTLAW

• bohm
    bohm

But there are logical answers to ur questions and "problems" with God and the bible.

if you really believed that you would give them instead of making such an incoherent and ill-informed rant.

• Witness My Fury
    Witness My Fury

I used to be a hardcore born in JW, I am now a non believer and am only persuaded by evidence. That was after several years of very in depth research into my beliefs and the bible.

What convinces YOU that I am wrong?

• ABibleStudent
    ABibleStudent

Hi crossquestions6995, Not everyone on JWN is an atheist. I'm a christian.

If you don't like other people's opinions then ignor them just like the WTBTS teaches JWs. I on the otherhand appreciate discussions about differing opinions to gain a greater understanding of what is factual and/or the truth.

Peace be with you and everyone, who you love,

Robert

• KateWild
    KateWild

crossquestions6995,

Hi there. I am not an atheist on a soapbox. Please have a read for a while. Look at the private section. I have had a lot of tender, caring support from both believers and athiests. They have shown me care and consideration on my deepest and most difficult days.

Granted there is a lot of debate in atheist vs God threads, but it is all tongue and cheek for many crossquestions6995. Please don't take that part of the board too seriously.

We are truly here to support you. I am going to have a read of your other 12 posts now. Take care Kate xx

• crossquestions6995
    crossquestions6995

If answers was what they actually wanted to talk about, then I would love to have a real discussion.

• bohm
    bohm

Cross: If answers was what they actually wanted to talk about, then I would love to have a real discussion.

so you are a mindreader? If a real discussion is what you are interested in, why are you not having it instead of questioning other peoples motives and other tricks out of the wt playbook?

• cofty
    cofty

Hi, thank you for such a well considered contribution.

Personally I was a christian for 9 years after I left the Watchtower. I later became an athesit because of facts rather than feelings.

I know very well what it is I oppose.

If you think I may have missed something please share. I don't want to be wrong any longer than necessary.

You are not helping anyone.

I have PMs and emails from former believers that say otherwise.

I couldnt care less about spelling or punctuation.

Please don't treat the Queen's English with such disdain.

• bohm
    bohm

You come across as a person who have been living in a bouble with your own belief and faced with the brutal reality you might be wrong you panic and try to question other peoples honesty.

face up to the fact it is you who are refusing a debate by simply asserting the self-serving belief everyone else is intellectually bancrupt.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit