Been away a long while...

by Aussie Oz 16 Replies latest jw friends

• Aussie Oz
    Aussie Oz

Well hello all!

It has been 5 months since my last post here

It has been very nice to have forgotten jehovahs Witnesses. My life got so busy running my biz that i just had no time to concentrate on anything else for a while. In fact, I care so little for JWs that when they called two weeks ago I just could not be bothered with them, nor even pretending anything.

Two young, nervous and badly dressed JWs climbed out of the car, one muttering to the other ''your turn'', i stopped them in their tracks and said "I used to be one of you, the best thing I ever did was leave, the second best thing I ever did was get my kids out. The best thing you can do is go home and research your religion on the internet"

and they were gone.

It is great to see a whole heap of usernames I have not seen before too...

Have I missed much?

OZ

• LoisLane looking for Superman
    LoisLane looking for Superman

Welcome back, Aussie Oz.

And Good Night from The North Pacific.

LoisLane

• Phizzy
    Phizzy

Welcome back Aussie Oz !

I was looking back through some old threads the other day, and your name, plus a few others, stood out as being AWOL !

I always enjoyed and valued your posts, so perhaps you will find time to join in again now.

Whatever, I feel very much like you about the JW's. I still post here ,hoping perhaps to help some who are actually finding their way out, but any who are still in, I am simply civil to if I know them, and usually ignore them if I don't, they stand out like a pork pie in a synagogue, so if not known to me I can still I.D them as JW's.

I think that what you said to them is short, to the point, and wholly accurate, if JW's don't want to take that advice then they deserve to be stuck in the snivelling little cult, with all that being in entails..

How are all your kids doing now ?

Welcome back once again mate !

• Black Sheep
    Black Sheep

****Waves from across the ditch****

It's great to hear you lot are ok without us

• cantleave
    cantleave

Great to see you pop your head in mate!

• Aussie Oz
    Aussie Oz

I shall endeavor to pop in a bit more guys.

should update on the kids ...they are doing well

cheers for now, it's past my bedtime!

OZ

• ruderedhead
    ruderedhead

Well done! Brief & to the point.

• Ding
    Ding

The FDS is now the GB, not the "anointed remnant."

• PaintedToeNail
    PaintedToeNail

Hi Aussie-It is great to hear that you are moving on in your life, and that you and the kids are adjusting well to being 'out'!

• flipper
    flipper

AUSSIE OZ- Nice to have you back ! Good to hear your children are doing well. I know you had a lot of hassles in the past with their JW mother. I went through that too with my JW ex-wife . Glad to see that life's treating you well. Thanks for stopping by ! Take care

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit