2013 Annual Meeting Highlight's (VIDEO)

by Brother Mike 10 Replies latest jw experiences

• Brother Mike
  • LostGeneration
    LostGeneration

Wow, that was culty!

People crying in the audience. Lett is such a weirdo.

I'm feeling a little sick now.

• konceptual99
    konceptual99

Stephen Lett looked like he was getting a little too excited. 3:47

fnarr fnarr

• factfinder
    factfinder

marked

• WingCommander
    WingCommander

You gotta be sh*tting me? "Historic Event?" Crying over modern-English bibles, sent from Jehovah himself? Adding Jehovah's name 6 more times where there is no indication it should be? If they wanted to truly revise these "truths" then they should have made his name the more commonly accepted, correct Yahweh instead of the old incorrect hybrid "Jehovah."

Either way, these people are bat-sh*t crazy. Getting all dressed up in business attire on a Saturday afternoon to sit in a convention hall and listen with baited breath for the "historical" release of a.......Bible? Wow, what excitement!!!! Then, crying over it like it's a gift from God Himself?

I really had a laugh at the reproductions of other "historical" events like CT Russell, DaJudge Rutherford, and Knorr. Why not use the real audio of those loons? They had much more a crazy snake-oil sounding pitch to their voices, that's for sure! Who outside of JW's even know anything about such Trumphet blasting historical events? I'd wager to say that alot of younger JW's don't even know who those guys where or what they did that was so "historical". Talk about being full of yourself (and sh*t). I mean, they really act like they are the center of the known universe, don't they? They are kings.....kings of their own sh*t-hill. They can have it.

Watching this video from a now outsiders perspective really shows me how creepy and weird these loons are. It's just an exercise in creature worship and controlling the masses. Gah!!

- Wing Commander

• pixel
    pixel

'let rejoice of this gift from Jehovah...not THE BIBLE itself, but the NEW Bible." What a joke.

• LoisLane looking for Superman
    LoisLane looking for Superman

I have known TTATT for 1 year and almost 8 months. Viewing that video of 7 minutes, 10 seconds reconfirms, I made the right choice, in setting my priorities straight, and getting the heck out of Dodge and away from the Mothership.

I have nothing in common with the drone's in that video.

Before I read Ray Franz's Crisis of Conscience, I was a drone, just like them. After reading the 'forbidden' (forbidden for a reason) Ray's straight forward but humbly written book, I was a drone, no longer.

If I took the time, I could feel sorry for those mind controlled, people, that they do not even realize there is no Big "A" coming. It is just a scare tactic to keep them tied to mother WT/GB apron strings.

LoisLane

• cantleave
    cantleave

This event is no more historic than me toast in the morning.

• mindnumbed
    mindnumbed

@ 4:45 Anthony Morris: “… a good translation of the Bible makes the message it contains understandable to sincere people regardless of their background.”

Does this mean that sincere JW’s can now understand the Bible’s message without the need of the Governing Body to interpret it … or does it mean that a truly sincere person is one who relies on the Governing Body for interpretation?

• WingCommander
    WingCommander

Um yeah, this is so crazy I'm going to have to reply to this post AGAIN. I actually thought this was some youtube parody at first. I actually didn't take it serious. Lett looks freakin' crazy, I mean CRAZY man! He's like some sort of bug-eyed Muppet up there! Sanderson has really put on some weight. Must be nice to be at the top, aye Mark? Was the collection of expensive antique bibles your pet project Sanderson? I bet it was. Maybe Mark should be out pounding the pavement in "Theocratic activities" instead of feeding his face and staring at old Bibles that a normal person couldn't begin to afford. Oppulance, anyone? And to ALL of the GB Members, I really like your gold Pope rings, nice touch!!!! I prefer a Glashutte Original watch myself! (for the exclusivity)

What really stood out to me was the Stanley Theater they were in. Bet me if I was ever in an Assembly Hall that nice! Again, the nearer you are to Bethel, the more Posh and upscale everything becomes. I wonder what an Assembly Hall (Giant tent perhaps?) in Malawi looks like? It's very Mormon-esque if you ask me. They don't "stand apart" from the world anymore like they used to, now they are embracing worldly technology, etc? Make up your minds boozo's!

How can people continue to lap this crap up?

- Wing Commander

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit