just got my first shun.:(

by unstopableravens 52 Replies latest watchtower beliefs

• unstopableravens
    unstopableravens

cofty: the way a believer handles the situation would be different than a non believer. if ppl knew you did not believe in god seen you praying to god. that would make you seem nutty, prayer is good in any situation

• cofty
    cofty

Unstop - Anybody praying our loud in public looks like a nutter. I'm sure Jesus also told you not to do it.

my suggestion was meant to shame , by praying out loud for them in their presence I meant that you would be...showing them Jesus' unconditional love - jhine

Could anybody explain how publically shaming somebody is "showing them Jesus' unconditional love".

At least I'm honest about it. I just want to humilate them for the fun of it.

• jhine
    jhine

And I applaud your honesty . I was just saying that you would show yourself to be the better person . As unstop says believers and atheists might handle it differently , in fact any two people would have different aproaches as we have read on this thread . I don't suppose that there is a right or wrong way and every JW would react differently . Different strokes etc .

Jan

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit