should I tell the CO my doubts?

by Captain Blithering 32 Replies latest jw friends

• problemaddict
    problemaddict

CB,

Just for the record, the elders harrasment and treatment of me (not for fading, but pre-fading over typical JW BS), is partially what has helped her see the light. In fact, most people think I no longer attend meetings because of the treatment, even thought it really wasn't. I could not have planned it better if i had done it on purpose!

My wife is still working through some things. Needless to say, she is about 70% there, and we are working on the rest.

• Captain Blithering
    Captain Blithering

Problem addict - that's interesting , I certainly would be willing to take some hassle if it would be instrumental in helping the other half wake up. . . Thanks for posting , and best of luck !

• ABibleStudent
    ABibleStudent

Captain Blithering - I don't know if I can resist telling people. Or at least asking interesting questions.

Hi Captain Blithering, You will probably reach your goals sooner by asking simple, interesting questions than by telling people what to believe. The WTBTS is very good at indoctrinating people to believe that JWs know more than anyone else. Asking simple questions that help JWs to critically think for themselves will help JWs to see TTATT sooner than preaching to them.

Peace be with you and everyone, who you love,

Robert

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit