My adorable 5 year son explaining the meaning of life

by jwfacts 25 Replies latest jw experiences

• jwfacts
    jwfacts

I asked my son quite randomly before bed what he thinks the meaning of life is. Like always, his answer brought a smile to my face. He said, "to have a great time .. to have fun and have friends ... and be happy." Simple, but spot on. I hope he can carry that attitude throughout his life.

I filmed him and posted it at https://www.facebook.com/photo.php?v=10152028086832008&l=6964795456644694559

He is so cute, if I may say so myself.

• tornapart
    tornapart

Ah! He's so adorable! You must be so proud of him Paul!

• LoisLane looking for Superman
    LoisLane looking for Superman

The joy and innocence of children. How sweet.

LoisLane

• Phizzy
    Phizzy

From the mouths of babes ....... he must carry a lot of your genes Paul, lovely kid.

I think his definition is much better than "42".

• KateWild
    KateWild

Thats so nice...you must have created a lot of fun memories for him to say that. Shame not everyone gets to have a dad like you-Kate xx

• jam
    jam

A great job my friend.

• ABibleStudent
    ABibleStudent

Hi jwfacts, Children can be much smarter than some adults. I'm glad that you learned TTATT for your family's happiness, and for your efforts to help others.

Peace be with you and everyone, who you love,

Robert

• suavojr
    suavojr

Too bad he will die because you left the one true religion. WoW! When you wake up to TTATT that type of reasoning is cruel and senseless. Peace to you and your family Paul.

• Oubliette
    Oubliette

I love it. Just don't let him start a "self-improvement" cult.

• LisaRose
    LisaRose

That's adorable. Kids often say very profound things, they sometimes see the truth in ways adults cannot.

I have a five year old granddaughter, it's a good age. My DIL heard a crash and asked her what it was. She replied "...Its gravity"

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit