The Russelites explanation and documentation of what happened when Rutherford took over the WT by force after Russel died.....

by EndofMysteries 15 Replies latest watchtower beliefs

• TJ Brother
    TJ Brother
    according to the Watchtower (ws15 15/3 pp. 17-23, the evil slave, it is no longer composed by those who rebelled in 1914/1918.
    So, what will happen to the remaining of those students of the bible? They will be reinstated? GB will ask excuses for them? How is the reproach cast on them all these years?
    * ps .: Sorry errors, I do not speak English.
  • millie210
    millie210

I didnt realize that TJBrother...

so who is the evil slave now?

Thank you EndofMysteries for this wealth of info.

marking for later

• Crazyguy
    Crazyguy
    There is and never was an evil slave according to thier new doctrine. This way they think people can't associate them as the evil slave. I'm sure in the near future they will also say thier is no man of lawlessness so they can't be labeled that either.
  • TJ Brother
    TJ Brother
    .according to the magazine:
    Previous Explanation: The wicked, lazy servant is anointed at the time of 1914 who refused to participate in the preaching work.
    Adjusted explanation: Jesus was not predicting that a group of his anointed followers would form a evil slave class. Instead, he was warning his followers about what would happen if they think and act in a way that led him to view them as bad and lazy.

the point is that there is no turning back and apologize those people who were ostracized, and give them what rightfully was his.
  • millie210
    millie210
    Thanks CrazyGuy and TJ!
  • FayeDunaway
    FayeDunaway

Some of this information is new to me. I remember most of it from crisis of conscience. So interesting...I remember when I was very young my best friend (whose father was a big shot) told me about the Russelites, how they STILL followed Russell and never went along with his successors after he died. How they met in people's houses to study Russell's old books and how pathetic that was. But after hearing what really happened, who are the real apostates?

It's just like a country with a king who chooses his successor, but someone else jumps in and usurps the throne. The witnesses are the pathetic people who followed the USURPER.

And what a guy he was. ' You have to follow US because you will die otherwise!! We are God's chosen!! All those other religions are EVIL and SATANIC!! Oh, and the prophets of old are going to be resurrected and going to need somewhere luxurious to live, and it's going to happen in 1925, so buy me a mansion for them, and I'll live there until it happens, if you don't mind....'

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit