In general, the people on this forum have a poor outlook spiritually speaking.

by Stand for Pure Worship 120 Replies latest jw friends

• wasblind
    wasblind

Nu Lie !!!!!

1/15/2014 Watch Tower is trynna fool yet another generation

wit the same lie the serpent used

• Oubliette
    Oubliette

- SFPW: You saw yourselves as being taken advantage of when in reality you were being used ...

Riddle me this oh wise one: how are "being taken advantage of" and "being used" different in any significant way?

How is the former better than the latter?

• OUTLAW
    OUTLAW

........Why don`t Jehovahs Witnesses like People Knocking on Their Door?!..

......This Kingdom Hall is Locked up Tighter..

............ ..Than a Nun`s Knickers!!......................................Did he just Say That?!..

.........................................................................................................................................  photo mutley-ani1.gif...OUTLAW

• skeeter1
    skeeter1

Define "Pure Worship"?

• Comatose
    Comatose

Thanks for this post. I now humbly repent. I hope to ride that fiery wagon in the sky with you SFPW. You are so wise. Like a little hairy budda.

• jam
    jam

Stand for Pure worship this is a joke, right. You can not be serious.

How old are you?

• Flg8ter
    Flg8ter

Ya...I used to think like that too. We are the only ones with the answers...the only ones with "the truth." Catholics have a change in policy or beliefs, it's PROOF they don't have God's backing.....FALSE PROPHETS!! The "Society" has a change in policy or beliefs, it's proof they DO have God's backing....Nu Light!!! All my friends, myself included....were driven by works........all about LOOK AT ME! My friends are now all Elders and moving up the Society chain....and they still make fun of and belittle people they feel are beneath them.......I'm sadly guilty of that too. It felt good to be included in something that was bigger than us! BUT..........once you start digging.....searching for real answers......there is no turning back. So ya.....searching for the real truth has left me with "a poor outlook spiritually speaking."

• KariOtt
    KariOtt

Its time for you to wake up and smell the BS of the watchtower.

• breakfast of champions
    breakfast of champions

I think STFU has hit the nail on the head here, to be perfectly honest. .. .

NO! I do not see imaginary chariots like Elisha did! NOOOOOOO!!!!!!

Great OP.

• villagegirl
    villagegirl

"I think the problem with many of you here at JWN, was that you had the wrong motives, or an incorrect view of your role within the Christian congregation. You saw yourselves as being taken advantage of when in reality you were being used to advance Kingdom interests. You were thinking from a selfish viewpoint, or as an individual. Really you should have been thinking about how best your individual efforts would serve in the best interest of the organization which Jehovah is using to accomplish His will". QUOTE FROM "STAND FOR PURE WORSHIP"

What is written above is a quote from

Stand for Pure Worship: I am now making my stand!!!!

This kind of self righteous, condescending language is typical of WT spokesmen.

An attempt to "shame" people; first the arrogant assumption that writer can

"read our motives" and "knows us".

Nobody here feels anything like what is described above.

It was the TRUTH that set us free.

The truth about the false doctrines taught by the Watchtower.

These doctrines include:

the idea that the Bilble teaches Christians are in two classes,

which the Bible does not teach. The Bible teaches oneness in God.

The core false doctrine created from one parable, talking about a king

that goes away and leaves his household servants in charge

and comes back and finds some did a good job in his absence

and some did not. From this one parable the Watchtower leaders

constructed a clergy, ruling class, that makes up doctrines, tell us prophesies

and when they don't come true deny they said it. They propose

that they and they alone are the "sole channel of communcation

between mankind and God/Jehovah " This doctrine elevates the Governing Body

to the position of "Mediator".

This makes the Governing Body, the Man of Lawlessness ,

who is standing in the Holy Place, claiming to be the "channel"

by which all mankind can reach God. "The sole channel Jehovah is using."

This is NOT "Pure Worship " It is blasphemy and makes YOU,

the one called "Stand for Pure Worship", an idolator, because you think

an organization is needed as a mediator and therefore

reject Jesus Christ as Mediator, the only mediator, as the Bible informs us.

You trample upon his sacrifes and show contempt for Jehovah

while thinking you are serving Jehovah, that is the ultimate and

most dangerous lie that the Watchtower has seduced you into believing.

HERE is what true religion looks like: according to James: several translations are quoted:

James1:2727 Pure religion, undefiled before God and the Father, is this: to visit the fatherless and widows in their affliction,and to keep himself unspotted from the world.

27 External religious worship [religion as it is expressed in outward acts] that is pure and unblemished in the sight of God the Father is this: to visit and help and care for the orphans and widows in their affliction and need, and to keep oneself unspotted and uncontaminated from the world.

27 The worship that God wants is this: caring for orphans or widows who need help and keeping yourself free from the world’s evil influence.This is the kind of worship that God accepts as pure and good.

26-27 Anyone who sets himself up as “religious” by talking a good game is self-deceived. This kind of religion is hot air and only hot air. Real religion, the kind that passes muster before God the Father, is this: Reach out to the homeless and loveless in their plight, and guard against corruption from the godless world.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit