Serena Williams admits to being possessed by demons?

by Dis-Member 13 Replies latest watchtower scandals

• Dis-Member
  • erbie
    erbie

They are both as mad as snakes!

• slimboyfat
    slimboyfat

Mad as a box of frogs.

• bytheirworks
    bytheirworks

Nothing to see here folks. Best female JW tennis player ever. (case closed)

• Laika
    Laika

"They had to have a talk with me. And I knew it was coming."

Oh boy, do I know that feeling!

• J. Hofer
    J. Hofer

" Like kind of like just liked to have a lot of fun"

where do you learn to talk like that? ministry school?

• Apognophos
    Apognophos

I don't find it that odd. We all have different sides to us. Recognizing and naming them is probably helpful for autotherapy.

• cofty
    cofty

I find it bonkers.

• LisaRose
    LisaRose

I did not see any mention of demons. It does not even appear she is suffering from multiple personality syndrome, just a woman who has different sides to her personality that she is aware and in control of. People who suffer from multiple personality syndrome usually are not aware of the other personalities, they just lose time and don't know why. She certainly seems eccentric, no surprise, but not even mentally ill. She is certainly not the first athlete to lose control and swear while in competition, which is probably just the result of high adrenaline levels while competing. When emotions and adrenalin are high, it sometimes causes the primitive part of the brain to react, bypassing our usual personality. Think road rage and any competitive sport, especially hocky. That part of the brain reacts a lot faster than the other side. If you saw a snake, for instance, the logical part of your brain is processing that it is just a harmless garter sake, but while that is happening, the primitive side is already causing you to scream like a little girl and run away.

Some psychiatrists don't even believe in multiple personality syndrome, and if it does exist, it is very rare. Even famous cases like The Three Faces of Eve and Sybil might have been faked or exaggerated.

• minimus
    minimus

non story

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit