Why doe New light tick me off???? Next 2 weeks WT Studies

by zophar 42 Replies latest jw friends

• DwainBowman
    DwainBowman

I was just telling my wife, how all these things, we were taught, over and over, are now out the window! She got very upset with me over it : (

Even before I started opening my eyes, some of this crap, was getting to bug me! Countless hours of worthless studying, and trying to explain it all to others! Down the drain! I can heasr the flushing sound now!

• DwainBowman
    DwainBowman
    I hate this Samsung Tab 3, It misspells words, worse than I do! And I can't edit anything I write here, on it!
  • zophar
    zophar

To LeavingQuietly.

These lessons are going to really make me angry at the KH. I am going to have a very, very, very hard time keeping my facial expressions in check.
    You said it! This is going to be a tough one. No telling what one might comment based on what others are saying during the study. Good day to think through what you would like to say and how you say it.

• Crazyguy
    Crazyguy
    its like they know since the overlapping generation teaching and the fact that most JW's still staid they can say and teach whatever they want and the people will swallow it. They just keep serving up one turd after another and the people are like "thank you may I have another".
  • Magnum
    Magnum
    Now, here is what is truly amazing. After showing how the interpretation was wrong, Paragraph 9 in tomorrow's lesson says: "For many years, God's people found this approach to Bible accounts faith strengthening." In other words, "We were wrong in our interpretations but these false understandings were still faith strengthening!

I agree; that is truly amazing. I'm sure there are many people in the various churches who find their 'approaches to Bible accounts' to be 'faith strengthening'. According to JW reasoning, then, they should be OK., but JWs ridicule them.

• opusdei1972
    opusdei1972
    For many years I found the Bible's accounts as true facts, now I know that many of them are inventions of men.
  • smiddy
    smiddy

The majority of Jehovah Witnesses seem to have average to low education standards and of course their are others with higher education in their ranks.

However , could this statement have a bearing on the fact ?

I know this could be a controversial view point among some.

I confess , I had only a basic education ,however I was fortunate in my job opportunity`s .which served me well.

Could this be a reason why nu-lite is readily accepted by the rank and file ? So easily ?

smiddy

• LHS123
    LHS123

I was planning on going today to support my family but after reading the WT I can't stomach it, the spin they put on getting it all wrong would make the slickest politician cringe.

on the positive side, I ,have been a bit hung up on the 'accurate knowledge' argument, as in jws are the only ones who have it and we have to worship with accurate knowledge. These kind of changes make that whole argument a bit of a joke...I mean which accurate knowledge do I have to have? The accurate knowledge of the previous explanation of these scriptures or the accurate knowledge of the new explanation!!? Does that mean the ones that worshipped in accurate knowledge which turned out to be inaccurate were not acceptable to God?!

• stuckinarut2
    stuckinarut2

I answered this today in that paragraph:

"It is nice to see the honesty of the Governing Body in this study and the "question from readers" article following. The way they have openly admitted that they have been wrong in so many of these past teachings is refreshing. Yes, so much of what was taught has been recognised as incorrect now, and this article helps all of us to move on from these inaccuracies"

the conductor was gushing in agreement, and heads were bobbing up and down throughout the audience....

NEWSFLASH IDIOTS IN THE CONG, I WAS BEING SARCASTIC!

• CloseTheDoor
    CloseTheDoor

The majority of Jehovah Witnesses seem to have average to low education standards and of course their are others with higher education in their ranks...

Could this be a reason why nu-lite is readily accepted by the rank and file ? So easily ?

Smiddy, I think that is one of the biggest reasons.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit