Love child involved in the White House attack today?

by Glander 10 Replies latest social current

• Glander
    Glander

it is starting circulate that the young woman who died in the incident left some video with accusations.

I have no idea, but it is intriguing.

• Steve_C
    Steve_C

Don't know about love child, but here's a video of the incident:

http://www.usatoday.com/story/news/nation/2013/10/03/uscapitol-lockdown/2916679/

• skeeter1
    skeeter1

Get Maury, cuz this is going to be the show.

• BizzyBee
    BizzyBee

Link?

Uh, no. Guess not.

Thanks for the laugh.

• rebel8
    rebel8

Maybe she did leave a video with that claim and she's mentally ill.

• jgnat
    jgnat

I'm thinking mentally ill, too. Perhaps this was a case of "suicide by cop". Could they not have used a spike belt?

• Dis-Member
    Dis-Member

I would hardly call a woman with a baby in a car driving in circles a Whitehouse attack!

• Violia
    Violia

Suicide by cop , maybe,---- but she had an adorable little girl in the car with her. She risked her life too b/c they shot out the windows to the car- the child could have been easily killed. I noticed the chief ( the tall blonde) was very careful what she said. )She made a point that the officers acted appropriately and even though she did not have a gun, she had that car which is a weapon. Did you see the condition of the cop car she hit?

• Violia
  • ShirleyW
    ShirleyW

Yes, the baby could've been hurt, that's why as the saying goes "do your dirty by yourself" ESPECIALLY when the other human being is an infant. There's just some things that are obviously wrong and trying to speed and crash into the White House and/or Capitol gates is one of them.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit