JWFacts, you might want to see this!!

by ILoveTTATT 26 Replies latest jw friends

• yadda yadda 2
    yadda yadda 2

New World Translation, 2 Corinthians 2:17:

"...for we are not peddlers of the word of God as many men are, but as out of sincerity, yes, as sent from God, under God’s view, in company with Christ, we are speaking."

• suavojr
    suavojr

ilovettatt

I also read that guy's blog and he is just another crazy apologist. But he has been acussed of beign an apostate, but a lot of the current JW's continue to send him tons of pictures and info about the worldwide work JW's think they are doing.

• ILoveTTATT
    ILoveTTATT

suavojr, which blog?

jwarchive, or replicasalaapostasia?

• suavojr
    suavojr

Both... At first I thought the person behind replicasalaapostasia, was a true apologist but he is either a true JW nut or someone that knows TTATT and is using this method to wake JW's up.

• ILoveTTATT
    ILoveTTATT

I really think it is the latter. It must be... his attempts are so lame, and it creates immediate cognitive dissonance: For example, in the blood article, if the articles against vaccination were only on the Awake side, and he's discounting apostate claims because of that, then the first question to come to mind is, well, isn't the Awake also "food from the slave"?

I noticed that article posted on a site, and it points people to the fact that vaccinations were frowned upon at one point.

• avaddohn94
    avaddohn94

Thanks a lot for the warm welcome. As you might have seen, english is not my primary language but I'm doing my best to be coherent and consistent in my posts. I'll start working on my story in order to share it with you. In the mean time, you may want to have fun watching one of Jimmy Kimmel's latest videos on Youtube. They're asking pedestrians what they think about the US Congress (mainly because of the famous shut-down) but if you look carefully at minute 1:57 of the video, guess who you'll find right there in the middle of Hollywood Blvd? Right you are!!! Two publishers wasting their time looking after one of these racks and my guess is that there are two sisters more who probably just wanted to appear on TV.

You may watch the video on http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=46RO4TsTmkE

Best!

Publisherswasting

• suavojr
    suavojr

But like jwfacts said, it is nice to see JW's looking outside of the blessed jw.org website that at one time was watchtower.org. I recall when this website would pop up in my search engine and I would ignore it in a heart beat! Now look at me... a closet Apostate and the GB can't do crap!

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit