Will Paradise Earth eventually turn into a fascist like government?

by I_love_Jeff 16 Replies latest watchtower bible

• I_love_Jeff
    I_love_Jeff

There is truly potentiality. Jehovah's Witnesses always say that Jehovah will take care of, in other words destroy, the sinful people like homosexuals, PEDOPHILES, thieves ect. Subconsciously they themselves want to do the destroying.

This new system of things has great potential for becoming such an intolerably oppressive government.

• hoser
    hoser

the congregation is already an intolerably oppressive government so why would the new system be any different.

• St George of England
    St George of England

I said to my wife recently, "Just try to imagine what the 'paradise' will be like"

There will be NO:-

• Real architecture (Think Lincoln Cathedral or York Minster)
    • Real music (Stones, Who, Pink Floyd)
    • Literature (Dylan Thomas, D H Lawrence)
    • Art (Michelangelo, Page 3)

Substitute bracketed examples for your own favourites.

George

• cofty
    cofty

The book 1984 describes Watchtower "paradise".

• AndDontCallMeShirley
    AndDontCallMeShirley

Art, music, literature and architecture are all obviously "Satan's" tools.

Undoubtedly Jehovah will change humans so these abominations no longer appeal to them.

Oh, I can hardly wait.

• itsibitsybrainbutbigenoughtosmellarat
    itsibitsybrainbutbigenoughtosmellarat

There was a story written by someone ( I think a man) about what life in "the new order" would be like maybe 20-50 years ago. It talked about horrible things...like squads looking for sinners and elders talking about waiting for people to just kill each other and they wouldn't have to worry about them then...Does anyone know the title of it??? Is it still available??

• tootired2care
    tootired2care

I just wonder how many mandatory worship meetings will be required per day. Whose paradise is it anyways?

• DATA-DOG
    DATA-DOG

Not even Pirates who are resurrected can have beards, or booty!? What a horrible paradise! If I remember correctly, any who sin in thought will be instantaneously disintergrated by God with anti-matter, I assume. We did not cover that when we studied the book of Job in my home school science class.

• wasblind
    wasblind

Paradise will be a place for vegetarians only

No ham sandwiches, stakes, or fried chicken in "paradise"

cuz Jehovah reneges on his promise after the flood that allowed us meat

Paradise for Pigs, cows and chickens will be one big pettin' zoo

We won't know Jehovah back slid on that promise cuz the former things will be blocked out

The WTS makes God out to be a dirty dealer

• HayDay
    HayDay

Not only that, but Jehovah (as a supreme eternal being) doesn't seem to solve anything using higher intelligence. He just gets jealous and kills people?! Really? At least humans have a justice system that rules out some emotions (like jealousy) and sticks to the facts. Most of the "Jehovah" solutions in the Bible are immoral and reek of human myth. Would you want to live in a tyrannical dictatorship where god has a bad day and decides to globally flood the whole earth? Would you want to live under a god that decides to kill your son because simply because he's more powerful than you? Would you want to live under a justice system that makes women unclean because the ruler created them with a menstural system of reproduction? Would you want to live under a ruler that decides he doesn't like your building and confuses the language of the entire world? Why would an all powerful god with aeons of intellegence decide to send you to a new place to kill the neighboring tribe because he decided you to be genetically superior? The bible is ridiculous, why would anyone thing otherwise is beyond me.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit