A Meeting of the Governing Body

by Stephanus 10 Replies latest jw friends

• Stephanus
  • ozziepost
    ozziepost

Are they the "given ones" I can see there?

Cheers,
    Ozzie

"If our hopes for peace are placed in the hands of imperfect people, they are bound to evaporate."

- Ron Hutchcraft Surviving the Storms of Stress

• expatbrit
    expatbrit

EXTERMINATE!!!

EXTERMINATE!!!!

• TR
    TR

YOUR WISH IS MY COMMAND. YOUR WISH IS MY COMMAND. YOUR WISH IS MY COMMAND. YOUR WISH IS MY COMMAND. YOUR WISH IS MY COMMAND. YOUR WISH IS MY COMMAND. YOUR WISH IS MY COMMAND. YOUR WISH IS MY COMMAND. YOUR WISH IS MY COMMAND. YOUR WISH IS MY COMMAND. YOUR WISH IS MY COMMAND. YOUR WISH IS MY COMMAND. YOUR WISH IS MY COMMAND. YOUR WISH IS MY COMMAND. YOUR WISH IS MY COMMAND. YOUR WISH IS MY COMMAND.

TR

UADNA-WA
    Unseen Apostate Directorate of North America- Washington Division

• Stephanus
    Stephanus
    EXTERMINATE!!!

Actually, in all relevance to the title of this thread, the second most common Dalek phrase was "I obey!"

• Nathan Natas
    Nathan Natas

Which one is Ted Dalek?

• Stephanus
    Stephanus
    Which one is Ted Dalek?

I'm not sure, but they all have the same head shape and hair cover as Milton...

• MarchOn
    MarchOn

DANGER WILL ROBINSON DANGER!!!!
    For those of you who don't know- this is from a very old show, "Lost In Space"------------Hey kinda like us huh?!?

• Stephanus
    Stephanus

Hey MarchOn,

My anti-Barry Smith page is entitled "Warning, Dr Smith", after the title of his first book, "Warning":
    http://jsefton.users1.50megs.com/barry.html

• Satanus
    Satanus

I'm gonna write the society and ask them to send me the one that looks like r2d2 with a toilet plunger built in. I need him to stand guard in my bathroom.

SS

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit