Something terrible has just happened

by Crazyguy 31 Replies latest jw friends

• Oubliette
    Oubliette

Did you hire some thugs to guard the strawberry bowl?

• millie210
    millie210

This is such a sacred secret, somebody should write a book about this.

Millions can ponder what Crazyguy did and the book could divide people earth wide!

• Oubliette
    Oubliette

Millie, that is such a good idea.

We have to keep in mind that: no matter what CrazyGuy says or does, it is right because He IS CrazyGuy!

• QC
    QC
    Crazy: The neighbor child came over....there was some strawberries out on the counter....she asked if she could have one and I said no....later I saw her sneak one.

Bad analogy.

Developing good character does demand the 4-year get an adjustment. But to scale this up as though it's illustrative of Eve is a trivialization.

Eve was permitted to eat from "every tree" (THOUSANDS and THOUSANDS of fruit). Just ONE fruit was forbidden.

So Eve event was not about eating "fruit." It was about respect for God's right to set a law limit. It's commensurate with a Supreme Court decision. It the law of the land. Final.

• SafeAtHome
    SafeAtHome

Hey people, this is 2015. Today's kids are allergic to everything to the extent that they aren't even allowed to take a peanut butter and jelly sandwich in their lunch cause the kid sitting next to them may have a peanut allergy. Sooooo, turns out the neighbor child has an allergic reaction to the strawberry and sues the pants off crazyguy, thus proving horrible things happen to those who leave the truth! (Please note: not making light of those who truly suffer from food allergies)

• Crazyguy
    Crazyguy
    Exwhyzee, you are right I did put a pox or curse on her, making her life miserable, that's the least I could do right.
  • flamegrilled
    flamegrilled

QC – it's not that bad of an analogy assuming that she's probably got access to some strawberries or other fruit at her own home. CrazyGuy just refused that she eat the strawberry that was rightfully his. Her eating of his strawberry did indeed challenge his authority and so he needed to deal with it.

• punkofnice
    punkofnice
    Where was the talking snake in all of this?
  • SecretSlaveClass
    SecretSlaveClass
    Haha! Well done sir!
  • Heaven
    Heaven

Crazyguy said: Exwhyzee, you are right I did put a pox or curse on her, making her life miserable, that's the least I could do right.

Hang on a second... isn't this a pagan ritual?!

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit