Musings about different types of atheist!

by Seraphim23 304 Replies latest jw friends

• Seraphim23
    Seraphim23

It’s a little bit like asking me what the nature of life on another planet is when it hasn’t been discovered yet! In general terms I can give an answer but not a detailed one. You know what the word framework means and you can read the arguments I wrote for the need for one.

• cofty
    cofty

I am genuinely trying to understand your point.

The phrase "framework around the universe" sounds to me like four random words. I am inviting you to explain your point. If you understand it yourself it should be possible to put it simply and illustrate it.

I have read every word you have written in this thread and I am lost.

• Seraphim23
    Seraphim23

It’s hard to explain a colour to someone who cannot see.

• cofty
    cofty

That's just a cop out.

You invented the phrase and when you are asked what you mean it's my fault for being "blind".

You are being disingenuous.

• Seraphim23
    Seraphim23

I never said you were blind literally, just that you don’t get what I am saying and it seems I can’t get you to see it the way I do. I’m not blaming you but that is just the way it is.

• cofty
    cofty

So can you not explain what you mean by "a framework around the universe" even though this seems to be central to your point?

Can you sum up your idea in 2 or 3 short sentences? If not, you don't have one.

• Seraphim23
    Seraphim23

Well I’m not going to dance to your artificial conditions here on my own thread am I! You’re welcome to come to your own conclusions without any or much input from me. If you don’t understand that is not my fault.

• cantleave
    cantleave
    If you don’t understand that is not my fault.

I am glad my chemistry teacher never had that attitude!

• Seraphim23
    Seraphim23

I guess it depends on the student, after all a blind person doesn’t make for a good photographer.

• cofty
    cofty

Why would anybody reject an invitation to sum up and clarify their own point?

Oh hold on I've just thought of a reason....

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit