• happy@last
    happy@last

A quick Google search has found a plugin called wordfence which might help

• Dis-Member
    Dis-Member

It seems he's not that troubled :)

• 70wksfyrs
    70wksfyrs

I found the same problem still at 1650hrs UK time 23.09.2013. I hope they get it sorted soon. JWSurvey went down for 24hrs some months ago, maybe Cedars or John Hoyle can offer some help.

I noticed wierd things on JWSurvey today, but it went back to normal in time.

All these sites must be making a difference to WTBTS if they are trying to hack them.

• eyeuse2badub
    eyeuse2badub

It's JWStruggle! Of course it's going to struggle!

I would like to meet up with Eric someday. I live in the San Jose/Gilroy, CA area.

eyeuse2badub

• RayPublisher
    RayPublisher

@ Dis-member - I am troubled by it and have spent hours trying to figure out the problem. There is a concerted attack going on right now by someone that either likes JWs, is a JW, or has been hired by a JW, and they are hacking several ex-JW sites as we speak.

See the thread I started here:

http://www.jehovahs-witness.net/members/private/262520/1/Concerted-attack-on-ex-JW-websites

@EUTBAD - I just passed through there and bought a big string of garlic!! Email me if you can.

• InChristAlone
    InChristAlone

I went deep into my history and found this. It takes you straight to the discussion forum.

http://jwstrugglehelpforjehovahswitnesses.yuku.com/

• RayPublisher
    RayPublisher

Hack attack has been beatned back for now... whew.

Gotta do some more security measures to withstand the next JW zombie attack.

• AuntConnie
    AuntConnie

Eric is good and will triump over Evil, in modern times why would some hacker go after Eric or Cedars, how scared is this inside group of F.A.C.A.D.E. Christianity? Eric's I.Q. is way above average, he is going to suceed because he has balls of steel! If my husband had one quarter of Eric's balls and half his humanity, we probably would walk away from this evil Organization. Why do we stay, where else can a man who can barely read and write become known as a Christian apologist? It's painful to listen to my husband give a talk or read something out of Popular Mechanics. JWs thrieve off ignorance and buffons as long as they obey the Slave's strange doctrines!

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit