we haven't heard from 3 members

by gma-tired2 14 Replies latest jw friends

• gma-tired2
    gma-tired2

I havent read any posts from Gojira, Newly Enlightened, and Brother of Hawk. I hope they are well just know they have been unusually quiet.

• Gypsy Sam
    Gypsy Sam

I noticed that, too.

• Iamallcool
    Iamallcool

Maybe they are on Vacation.

• JW GoneBad
    JW GoneBad

Thank you for this thread.

I've been wanting to start a similar thread, cause I've been wondering where our friend BillyTheXBethelite is.

Where are you Billy? We haven't heard from you in over a month. We miss you dude & your smiley face!

• gma-tired2
    gma-tired2

I also noticed Billy has been quiet. if any of you read this know we are thinking of you.

• St George of England
    St George of England

... and why have we not heard from YNOT of recent?

She used to be a great source of information.

George

• Chaserious
    Chaserious

Their activity seems to have dropped off right after Brother of the Hawk started his last thread, which wasn't received very well here. Maybe it has something to do with that. I believe they are all family, right?

• 2+2=5
    2+2=5

Probably because they are Christians and this site can be a difficult place for Christians at times, especially the fundamental type.

Some believers have thick skin and will debate for page after page thread after thread. Others don't want their faith weakened or critiqued and when the heat gets a bit too much they leave the kitchen....?... Maybe?.... I don't really know, I'm just flapping my gums.

• cantleave
    cantleave

BOTH's last thread was an outrageous rant.

• Apognophos
    Apognophos

Others don't want their faith weakened or critiqued...

Or their family members, methinks.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit