OMG Have you seen this?? This site is sooo hysterical. It reminds me of The Onion, but for exJW's

by noni1974 45 Replies latest jw friends

• noni1974
    noni1974

I think I am going to have to start shunning my cats. They have not been keeping up with thier studies and progressing towards baptisim. They just don't seem to have the love of Jehovah in thier hearts. It will be painful, but as a loving pet owner I must choose what is right over what is easy.

• Miss.Fit
    Miss.Fit

Just make sure you slam their feeding bowls so they know you dont approve of their actions.

I am going to eliminate Mondays. I hope my boss will understand.

Missy

• not bitter
    not bitter

I haven't laughed this much in months. Brilliant

• minimus
    minimus

I just saw this site. GREAT FIND!!!!!!

• Scully
    Scully

I'm disappointed that they didn't pick up my article.

wt 8/15/03: Easing Nature - Is it for Christians?

• FadeToBlack
    FadeToBlack

I sure reads like a former poster from here that used to do the QFR thing. He had the WT style down pat. SD-7?

• darth frosty
    darth frosty

Response to Cedar's comment on we have been accused of satire:

Dear Sir! I saw that you mentioned our faithful news magazine on your apostate site! Don’t try to deny it. The beard in your avatar says it all. And what is this ‘tongue in cheek’ you are referring to? Is that in reference to some kind of perverted, apostate sexual practice? We will have none of that here. Dear readers, we here at Jehovah’s Trumpet are so sorry to have exposed you to this. This ‘Mr. John Cedars’ is an apostate and his site, jwsurvey.org should be avoided at all costs. To help protect you, I have posted the link in the links page so that you can add it to your internet restrictions.

• valkyrie
    valkyrie

Upon reading the sites's call name, I keep 'seeing' "Jehovah strumpet"! My first thought was, "Is that a new sort of temple prostitute?"

(On second thought, anonymity is a beautiful, mysterious thing.)

• BU2B
    BU2B

Hilarious site, great work! I actually chuckled pretty loud and I dont laugh about ANYTHING much anymore. I look forward to more articles from Jehovahs Trumpet, his only true channel lol/

• Purza
    Purza

That site is hilarious. I am now hooked. They have some really great writers.

Purza

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit